7 - C.

Hello, been awhile since I've updated. So hope you guys like this chapter.

After Michael and I's date or whatever you wanna call it, the first thing I did was go check on Luke. I've been worrying about him all day because Luke has been struggling with somethings. Honestly by that I mean just life in general, I wished it could be a little kinder to him.

But I'm going to leave that to him to tell you, if he hasn't already.

When I knocked on his door, he opened up with red-rimmed eyes and I was about ready to cry too. There was nothing I hated more than seeing him like that. He let me in and we sat down on the bed.

"What's up?" He asked in a croaky voice. I sighed, getting straight to the point. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head knowing he couldn't lie to me. "No."

I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry into my shoulder. I sighed again and rubbed his back. He shook slightly and wrapped his own arms around himself, in an insecure way.

He spoke through his tears. "I try so hard Calum. I-i always try to get people to like me. But it seems impossible with him. I don't even know why I hate him and what I did to make him hate me."

He shuddered over his words and I only pulled him closer. "I don't know either." 

I swallowed and let him cry into my shoulder. I felt terrible for him. And all I could hope for is that Ashton would figure out what the hell was wrong. Luke has done nothing wrong and hasn't bothered anyone in a mean way, so I don't know why anyone would hate him.

"You haven't done anything have you?" I asked while stroking his hair.

He sniffled and shook his head. "N-no.."

I nodded in relief and we layed down. He snuggled up to me and sniffled again. I sighed and played with his hair as we watched movies until he fell asleep. Since we were little kids, the best way to calm Luke down was to watch a movie, preferably Disney movies since they were his favorite. They  always helped him get his mind off of things. Once I new for sure that he was out, I slowly got up and turned off the TV and the lights before walking out of the room.

I swallowed and closed the door, leaning heavily against it. Why did the world have to be so good damn cruel to the best people on the world? I leaned off the door and walked back to my room and laying down. I sighed and closed my eyes before finally going somewhere peaceful.

But only for a few hours...

I was woken up by something I was not only used to, but also woken up by a lot. But I still took it a seriously as I did the first time. I heard a scream and got up and ran straighg to Lukes room. When I opened the door and turned on the lights I sighed and saw Luke shaking and squirming in his bed. I ran over and gently shook him.

"Luke wake up its just a bad dream."

But he whimpered and seemed to cry harder. "P-please j-just s-stop." I shook him harder.

"Luke wake up!"

And then he finally jumped awake and started sobbing loudly. I sighed, pulled him into my chest and held him as tight as I could without cutting off his breath.

"You're okay Luke. It was just a dream."

I looked over and saw Mikey walk in and Ashton stand by the door. Michael looked over concerned and Ashton looked...jealous?

"What happened?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through Lukes hair, knowing that it would help him calm down a little.

"Nightmares..."

Michaels eyes turned sympathetic and he nodded in understanding.