16 - L.

So I've decided that the next few chapters are just going to be Luke and Ashton's point of view.
I promise that I'll update more often, I'm trying really hard to update a lot before school starts.
You guys haven't gotten the last chapter to the goal but I'm updating just for you guys.
Please keep in mind that Luke is a little feminine, please no hate comments about it.
-SB

---

After Malum had finally quieted down, Ashton and I were able to turn off our music. Right now we're are facing each other, not saying anything just admiring the other.

He had very pretty eyes. Most people said that they were just simple, hazel and that was all. But they were so much more. There were specks of blue and gold, green lining itself over the hazel brown. To me, they were quite unique.

They were exquisite.

He was exquisite.

I hated how fast I could feel myself falling for him. I don't believe that I've ever fallen in love this fast, my last boyfriend didn't end well and I didn't even know if I was ready for a new relationship.

But there were eight words that caught me off guard and changed my whole perspective.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He breathed out, voice shaky.

I could almost see my own cheeks, turning a whole new shade. Deeper and brighter than my usual pale skin. It took me a few minutes to process what he had just asked me. This was the Ashton Irwin that hated me, for no reason at all, was suddenly asking me on a date.

Words left my mouth before I knew it. "Yeah. That would be nice."

He smiled a little, pulling me a little closer to his body. He gently pushed my sleeve up, kissing the wounded skin. Once he was done, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a cuddle.

We fell asleep just like that, his face buried in my hair.

+

The next morning, I only woke up because of the whispering by the bed.

"Should we wake them?"

"No no. They look so cute. Ashton doesn't look...mean."

I heard a small yelp come from Calum, I knew it was Calum because I've heard that boy yelp so many times from his mum hitting him in the back of the head when he said something stupid.

I felt Ashton stur a little before nuzzling more into my neck. I heard the other twos pattering as they left the room. I smiled a little, running my finger through Ashton's soft curls.

As I watched him slowly wake up, I admired the way he scrunched his nose up, small cringles forming on his forehead as his eyes fluttered open. He leaned closer, pressing a soft kiss to my nose.

I smiled, giggling softly from the kiss, butterfles fluttering in my stomach.

He smiled, softly placing his hand on my hip. "We should probably get up and make breakfast for the other two."

I nodded in agreement, slowly sitting up. Making my way slowly out of the bed, I stretch my arms and legs, not noticing how Ashton stared at the way my sweater rode up. I turned around as he climbed out of the bed.