25 - L.

*stumbles, clears throat* Ehm uh hello. It really has been quite awhile hasn't it. Well I already said this on my message board but I tried to recall why I had left in the first place and I honestly couldn't remember.

I know it has been awhile, I've been MIA for the longest time but I'm back and ready to start fresh. When I wrote that message I didn't have any intention to update any of my stories so soon, but I was editing the first few chapters of this and suddenly wanted to finish it so here I am.

Okay okay, I'm done rambling time to get back to this story. It's long overdue.

Also side note, this is about a week after the last scene in the last chapter.
-S

The past three weeks have been some of the longest weeks of my life. They have been confusing, irritating and just down right stressful. Its a little hard to think that all of this had started just because of a stupid little Personal Record stunt.

Looking at where everything is at right now is a little bit insane. Calum and Michael are happy and Ashton and I...well we're doing pretty good too.

Earlier this week the four of us went to our management agencies, we told them that we would like to continue the stunt, but officially. It took a little bit of convincing to Ash and Michaels manager to let us continue the stunt as official couples, but with the help of Greg we were able to make it happen. Greg was a little unhappy with Cal and I for not giving him any warning about the change, but he quickly forgave us for the inconvenience.

It took another two days for them to get back to us, the day before Cal and I's band was scheduled to depart, with information about a slightly tweaked new schedule that allowed us to line up almost perfectly with Greenlight for at least a month. Then we would separate for another two weeks for the end of both of our tours. After that we were free to all hang out whenever we would like. As long as it worked around interviews and photoshoots.

From there we planned around each other's concerts so we would all have time to hang out with each other. To celebrate Calum and I managed to convince our lazy band of misfits to go out for dinner with the other band at the little pizza shop that Michael had fallen in love with over the past three weeks.

Though I was pretty convinced that it wasn't just the pizza shop he had fallen in love with, but a certain boy that had taken him to their first date there.

Sometimes getting my other three band mates off their asses could be quite the hassle, but the promise of food managed to get them moving.

We decided that it would be easier to walk to the pizza place after Calum made the comment about driving taking way too long even though the parlor was only a few blocks away. Some fans recognized us and we stopped for a few moments to sign some things and take some pictures, then we were back on our way.

When we arrived we took one of the larger round booths towards the back, Nicky slid in first, followed by James which wasnt surprising seeing as they couldn't take their hands off of each other as of late. Sam slid in next then Calum and finally me. After we were all seated I looked to my right and estimated that there would be just enough room to fit four more people.

We ordered our drinks at the same moment that both Calum and my phone's buzzed in our pockets. We looked at each other and laughed a little before taking our phones out.

I couldn't help but smile a little at the name that showed up.

Ashton 💘
Received at 11:35
  Good afternoon babe, the guys and I will be there in just a moment, took longer than expected to get Mike out of bed. Sorry for making you wait. xx