18 - A.

Ashton's dick mode is on :)
-S

Something was very off about luke. I didn't know what it was at this point, but it had also affected Calum because neither seemed to be happy with me. And if it was about the little twink from last night then I don't know why they were pissed. It wasn't the first time I'd had a one night stand.

I had tried all day to get Luke to calm down even the slightest bit but nothing had been seeming to work. He didn't even let me kiss him. He always kisses me so I didn't know what was different with today.

He had been quiet the whole ride, he didn't even sing along to his favorite songs. Half of me was pissed and the other half was worried.

When we had gotten to the place that I wanted to go and talk, which was the beach, I jumped out of the car and sat down with my back to the front of the car. Luke made his way over and did the same, pulling his knees up to his chest.

I sighed softly, turning to him and asking, "did something happen? You seem kind of sad."

Sadly I didn't get much of a response from him, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to stare out to the ocean.

I grumbled slightly and softly grabbed his chin, making him look at me. "Luke. Did I do something wrong?" I asked, getting irritated by the second.

He frowned and pulled away from my grip. "Yeah Ashton. I thought we were getting somewhere. I thought you liked me but nope you proved that last night when you slept with that little boy toy of yours."

Confusion filled me as he stood and began walking down the beach. Why did he care if I slept with someone?

I mean yeah we kind of had something going for a little bit but last night was a drunken mistake and what happened... happened. I couldn't go back and change it now.

I quickly got up and chased after him, grabbing his arm and pulling him back. He stumbled and turned towards me.

"What?"

I cringed slight and frowned at him. "What the hell is your problem Luke? We aren't together so why are you getting so butt hurt about last night? I can kiss and fuck whoever I want and you can do the same."

Anger was beginning to overrule my worries now.

"Because youre the one who said you wanted me, you complete dick. God I can't believe I actually thought that we had something."

He said and began storming off.

The anger in me took over, making me say things I wouldn't have said if u was thinking straight.

I snorted a bit and continued to follow him. "At this point I don't exactly see why you care? So what if I accidentally played with your heart? I thought I wanted you Luke but all I really wanted to do was fuck you this whole time. It's not like you fell in love with my kindness."

I was sure he was going to jump into my car and leave me stranded but surprisingly he turned around and slapped me across the face.

I couldn't exactly blame him, I did deserve it at this point.

"Youre such a fucking idiot, Ashton. Youre so oblivious too. Yes I did fall in love with you but at this point I don't know how I managed to do it. Youre an asshole and I never want to talk to you ever again in my life."

Just like that he walked off, probably calling Calum to come pick him up.

I rubbed my cheek as I got into my truck, sighing softly, and slamming my fist into the steering wheel. That definitely didn't go as I wanted it to. Why did I have to be such a dick towards him? Im going to management tomorrow and breaking up these who Lashton rumors.

As k got back to the hotel and signed a few things, I was in the elevator when it all really hit me like luke did.

He said he loved me. That he was in love with me.

I was fucked.

I wasn't surprised when I walked into the room, Michael was sat on the couch, looking so disappointed. And the fact that I could hear luke crying in his room, gave me heart ace.

I knew that I had fucked up.

This chapter is so fucking short, but I promise there's a lot happening in the next few chapters and hopefully they will be making up for them. Also thank you for getting this story to 7k+ reads because damn that's a whole lot more than I expected it to be. But I makes me so happy knowing you all enjoy it. Ily.

Vote and comment. :)

-S.B.