10 - L.

I havent updated this story in forever, I dont think you understand how bad that makes me feel...Sorry to make you guys wait so long :( -S.

I woke a few hours later, to the faint sound of snoring under my ear, and my head resting on something hard, but comfortable. I noticed that I didn't have any nightmares either. I slowly looked up and saw someone that I didn't expect. Ashton. I fell asleep on Ashtons chest. Then suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Ashton’s words last night. Nobody had ever kissed me like that before. Nobody had ever wanted me like that. I couldn't help but smile and lay my head back over his heart. I listened as it beated softly. Thumping against his chest. It was actually a beautiful sound.

I started to wonder what could have changed in the situation that we were in that caused this. Yes he had said that the only reason he acted like he hated me was because he actually liked me. I wondered if he just didn't know how to act on it. I was still a little weary, but couldn't stop the hope that bloomed in my chest.

Maybe things would look up.

I sighed happily as Ashton started to wake up. A hand carded through my hair and made a little high pitched noise rise in my throat. I blushed as his chest rumbled as he laughed. It was actually a really sweet sound. I bit my lip and looked up at him to find that he was already looking at me.

“Morning.” His voice was a little deeper than usual. “Good morning.” And of course mine was hoarse. Slowly, I sat up and yawned while stretching.

Suddenly then Ashton sat up with a little gasp. “Luke what was that?” I looked around a little shocked, “what was what?” He frowned a little and pointed to my side. “I thought there was something red, like a scratch on your side.”

My eyes widened a little and I swallowed and looked away nervously. “Um its probably nothing, how about we go make breakfast for the other two? Calum eats a lot in the mornings and he's grumpy if he doesn't get coffee.” The change in the subject stayed but I could tell that that was not the last we were gonna talk about what he had said.

I stood up and he followed me. I grabbed a few things and looked at Ashton. “Im gonna go change in the bathroom.” I walked into the small room and closed the door before he could say anything else.

I pulled on the sweater and sweats stopping for a few seconds to look at my ugly body. I sighed with a shake of my head before stepping out of the bathroom and going to meet Ashton in the kitchen. To my surprise, he was no longer wearing a shirt, and I blushed deeply as I got a little glimpse of his abs and v-line. All I could think was 'damn he’s hot.' I really wished I looked half as good as he did without a shirt. But nobody wants to see me without a shirt on.

I walked over to a little cabinet and started pulling a few things for pancakes out. I had memorized a ton of different recipes from cookbooks because I was the only one in the band that could actually cook something without burning the house down. Nicky could cook simple things, for when I wasn't there to make meals, or they would just order a few things from room service or whatever. I used to cook with my mom also, until she kicked me out of the house for being gay. We used to cook the weirdest things, and we also had a few problems where things would light on fire when they weren't supposed too. We both found it hilarious though.

I kinda missed my mom. Of course I don't think of her much, because I wouldnt be here right now, living my dream if me and Calum never got bored and started making youtube videos.

My life with my mother was over and in the past now. And I was okay with that.

Me and Ashton started making breakfast, singing along to whatever was on the radio. I finished making the coffee and pancakes right as Michael dragged a tired and grumpy Calum into the room. I gave him his coffee, and since Calum knew that it was better if he wasn't grumpy towards me, he smiled tiredly and said “Thank you Lukey,” before taking a drink, and sighing contently.

I learned that, just like Calum, Michael ate a lot of food in the mornings, which was good for me because I didn't have to worry about getting asked why I wasn't eating much.

I drank my tea as I watched the other three laugh at something stupid on Michael's phone. I smiled to myself, and Calum caught it, making him smile back at me.

This wasn't so bad after all.