6 - M.

When I felt Calums lips finally touch mine, my cheeks heated up and I pressed my lips back against his. His left hand came up and cupped my cheek, lovingly, and I may be punk rock but, damn this kiss was fucking cliché.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him slightly closer, while his hands stayed on my cheeks to keep me in place. Our lips moved together softly and not to be girly or anything but it felt amazing.

I heard Luke clear his throat and speak to the viewers, that were probably shocked. Well some were probably very pleased too.

"Okay, we're gonna go before they film a sex tape live. We love you guys so much and thank you for being supportive. Bye!"

After I heard the camera click closed Calum and I pulled away, just as Luke quickly got off of Ashton's lap. And of course Ashton, being the dickhead he was, just had to speak.

"That was the worst 15 minutes of my life."

I actually saw Luke cringe. "W-well its not like I enjoyed it either, prick."

"Oh shut up you whore."

Calum gasped and I shot up out of my seat, "Ash that's enough."

He growled and got up to stomp to his room. Man could he be a drama queen. Luke stood there in shock, his hands shaking lightly.

"Luke I'm so sorry, I don't know what's his problem."

He shook his head, no emotion in his eyes. "No. Its fine."

Then he slowly turned around and walked to his bed. Looking stunned. I sighed and sat back on the couch, groaning quietly. Calum was silent next to me, I bet it was probably because he wasn't aware that Ashton could be such an ass. Some days I felt like too.

"Just as my day got better it got worse again."

Finally Calum made some noise, a chuckle beside me and it was a beautiful noise. "I made your day better?"

I blushed lightly, "Y-yes." His smile grew. "Will it make your day better again if I asked you out on a pizza date?"

I raised an eyebrow, "how do you know if I even like pizza?"

He smiled cheekily, "because its all over the Internet of how much Michael Clifford likes pizza."

I smiled and nodded. "Okay...We'll see if it makes my day better again." And he smiled.

.

About an hour later, Calum drove us to the nearest pizza place. He held my hand, and held the door open for me. It was adorable yet very kind.

We talked and ate, signed a few autographs, then went back to the hotel room. He kissed me again before walking into his bedroom. But that was ten minutes ago and now I'm lying on my bed still touching my lips every two minutes, like a little freakin school girl.

Who knew I liked Calum Hood so much.

I mean.

I liked him obviously but...I didn't think I liked him this much.

Wow girly much, Michael?

There was a knock on my door and before I even got to say come in, the door opened and Ashton, looking quite handsome (I'm joking he looked terrible). I sat up as he sat down next to me. It was quiet for a few minutes before he spoke.

"I can't do this Mikey. I'm a fucking dick to him."

I sighed and rubbed his back. "Maybe if you say sorry it'll help. He didn't look to happy after what you said."

He sighed back. "I don't want to say the wrong thing..."

I nodded in understanding and continued to rub his back. Neither of us knew what to say. I just hoped he'd try to figure things out with Luke.

Loads of Malum there. Hope you enjoyed. I deleted the Character Ask because its a little early for that but of you liked TIBTO there is going go be one on there so. Yeah. Hope you guys like the chapter!

~S