22 - L. & A.

I'm only going to have the character ask open for a few more day,so if you would like to go ask questions, you have until Sunday when I'm closing them.
Enjoy the Chapter!

I had woken up a little earlier than I had planned, but it wasn't to bad when I entered the kitchen to see that nobody was in the house. Apparently Calum, Michael and Ashton all had better things to do than be stuck with me all day.

Not that I was complaining, I needed a little time to think.

When I had walked into the bathroom, I was surprised to see the yellow sticky note with the flower taped next to it. I quickly recognized the hand writing to belong to Ashton, which made me look around skeptically like he would jump out of nowhere to laugh in my face.

I picked up the note, read over it over and over again, like I could find a lie it but that wouldn't happen since it was just a few words on a square piece of paper.

I shook my head, going back to brushing my teeth before walking out of the room and back to the kitchen. My eyes widened when they landed on another sticky note. I looked around again, finding nothing, then picked it up and read over the neat hand writing.

Go to your room, there you will find another note. Please do as it says.
-A

I found myself not being able to stop myself as I started walking back to my room. I looked in all the places I haven't touched, which was only my dresser, where I easily found the next note.

Put something warm on, then go to the flower shop on fourth Street.
-A

I stood there for several minutes thinking about if I wanted to do as the note was asking, of what Ashton was asking. Soon I had decided that yes I did.

I walked to my closest and grabbed a jacket after putting on jeans and a random black top, I slipped on shoes, grabbed my phone and wallet before leaving the room. I grabbed my keys and left the house, making sure the door was locked and went to the elevator.

I made it to my car then stopped. The ship wasn't that far, so I decided to walk instead, humming to myself. I only got stopped a few times to sign stuff or talk to fans but it was only a few minutes until I made it to the beautiful flowers shop where I was given a dozen lilys by the person that worked there.

I blush grew on my cheeks, as I thanked the woman, looking at the flowers for a few seconds before reading the next note.

Meet me at the lake?
-A

I took a deep breath before nodding to myself, beginning to walk where I remembered the park to be. I followed the trail through all of the bushes, sighing softly as I remember when Ashton first took me here, and where I confessed my life story to him.

I held the flowers close to my chest as I walked into the clearing where the rock and water was, surprised to see a light blue blanket laying on the ground, a basket sat atop it with another banquet of flowers next to it.

I took a few steps forward, looking around, then I felt a soft hand grab mine, making me spin around to see Ashton. I bit my lip and looked down at the flowers in my hand to avoid looking at him.

--POV change--

Just the fact alone that Luke actually decided to come here, made me smile widely when he turned to look at me. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles as he looked down, the blush growing slowly on his cheeks. I bit my lip and stepped closer to him.

"I didn't think you'd come." I whispered, gently tugging him over to the blanket.

He shrugged one of his shoulders, sitting on the blanket next to the second batch of flowers. I sat down across from him, watching as he looked around, pulling on the sleeves of the jacket he was wearing. I let my eyes trail down the rest of his body before reaching over to tilt his chin up.

"You know I wasn't lying?" I looked into his eyes. "I know I've been an absolute jerk to you, I broke your heart. But I've realized that I've been ignorant and rude all because I'm falling in love with you luke."

His eyes widened a little, his lips parting like he was going to say something but I just shook my head and continued.

"I've never been the one to believe in love, I never thought it was possible. But when I met you something happened and I wanted to hide it. So I pushed you away in the worst way possible, all because I didn't want to fall in love with you. But now I realize that there is no way I could ever fun away from it, and if you want to, I would really like another chance to show you just how special you are to me."

I reached forward and grabbed both of his hands, pulling them over to me. I pushed up the sleeves of his jacket and lifted his arms up to my mouth, mumbling a few words against them. "I love you Luke Hemmings." I kissed both of his wrists a few times before pulling back to look him in the eyes again.

He had tears in his eyes, which worried me for a second before he scooted closer to me, leaning forward a little before stopping like he didn't want to take a chance. But I wouldn't let him as I leaned forward the rest of the way and pressed our lips together, smiling when he cupped my cheeks and pulled me forward.

After a few moments I pulled away, only to grab his hips and pull him flush against my body, so he could lean against me. My head was leant onto his, as we watched the sunset behind the trees.

I kissed his forehead before whispering; "I'll do everything I can to make it up to you. I promise."

When he looked at me, I was more than thankful to see the trust in his eyes as he nodded and leaned his forehead against mine. "Okay."

I'd have to thank Michael and Calum.

Next update: Saturday, or Friday if you can get this chapter to 50 comments.
-S.B.