20 - L.

The outfit luke wears out to the bar is above. I think the necklace is super cute and I have one like it but its a S and not a L.
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I falling asleep so forgive me if it sucks.

-S.B.

I was so furious, but at the same time I was sad. I didn't understand what was ever Ashton's problem. I didn't understand at the beginning and I sure as hell didn't understand now.

I don't know what I could have ever done to make him hate me and the only reason I "hated" him was because I treated him the way he treated me.

And I thought we were getting somewhere. He was staring to want to go places without being gold to by management. He held my hand even when their weren't cameras around and he kissed me whenever he wanted too. I actually thought he was beginning to like me but it turns out that I was wrong...

Calum and Michael had kind of sided on my side this one time. Michael still was there for Ashton if the older boy needed someone to talk to but he seemed pretty fine on his own at the moment.

I had realized a few days after our fight that I had actually let Ashton know that I had fallen in love with him.

I'd let myself slip about one of the worst things to ever mention during that fight. I could only sit here and hope that he didn't catch it or that he didn't hear it because he was to busy yelling at me or something.

It probably would have been a even biggest fight if he had noticed at that moment so I was going to be happy that he at least didn't catch it then.

+

Later in the day, Calum said that we were told to go out and have some fun before touring started up. I had always liked Greg because he knew that me and Calum had a lot to worry about any the least he could do was give us a weekend off.

So I had decided to go. Maybe I was hoping to have a drunken make out session with a random boy, which in this case would be fine because there was not any type or paparazzi allowed in the bar we were going to. It was like Vegas. What happened there stayed there, unless you wanted the whole world to know.

I bad taken about a twenty minute shower before pulling on a pink sweater, a long with ripped up tight skinny jeans, that I did not fall onto the bed five times trying to get my legs through them.

I stuck with a small layer of mascara and a necklace that had an L on it. It was one that Calum had gotten me for my 17th birthday. It-has been-my favorite piece of jewelry ever, and will probably continue to be. It meant the world to me.

Soon enough Cal, Mike, Ashton and I were all crammed in the car, Calum and I sitting next to each other retweeting some fans stuff and answering questions while the other two did just about the same. Michael suggested that he sit with Ashton so nothing happened.

When we had arrived, we were easily let in since we were well known and that Calum and I had been here probably to many times with the rest of out band.

Before I knew it Calum and Mikey had ran off to have a little fun of their own, Ashton was no where to be seen and I was alone at the bar. I had talked to the bartender who I knew to be named "Kaylee" as she was my usual server. She knew all my favorites and was a nice middle aged women. A lot of times she would update me on how the family of hers were.

I talked with her for about fifteen minutes before a young boy-maybe a year older than me-sat down, asking for a beer.

He had bright blue eyes, dark messy hair and a nice build. He wasn't to muscular or lanky, he was very attractive for sure. Once he had gotten he drink he noticed my staring and smirked.

"Like what you see cutie?" He said, making me and look away.

I heard him chuckle before the light sound of his chair moving closer to me was made. I blushed a little as his fingers brushed my chin, gently gripping and steering my face towards his. He smiled and leaned a little closer so I could hear him over the music.

He scanned my face as he spoke once again, "What's a pretty boy like you doing all alone here?"

I shrugged my shoulders as my shy side came out almost immediately. I finished my first drink as his hand caressed mine.

"Wanna dance?"

The question made me perk up a little, nodding a little to eagerly making him laugh softly and pull me out to the dance floor.

Before I knew it I had downed about four more beers with this boy and I was definitely a little drunk, but still aware of my surroundings and actions. I had a high tolerance of alcohol meaning it takes quite a bit to get me really drunk.

The two of us had been grinding a lot on each other. Sometimes I felt like there were people watching but I would always shrug it off and allow the boy to continue sucking at my neck and grinding his hips into my bum.

We did some dirty dancing before he turned me around and slammed his lips onto mine. I may have been a little aware of what was going on but I didn't care, so I kissed back, moaning softly as he gripped my hips mumbling about how good I looked in my jeans.

I couldn't help but to blush at his words and continued making our with him,gripping his hair and grinding back against him.

At one point I couldn't stop thinking about how be tasted nothing like Ashton, and how u really wished it was the older boy. I wanted to tug on his curls while he held my hips, but that wouldn't happen so I made myself forget about it.

I had been grinding back on the boy-who I still didn't know the name of, before my fun was ruined by a slightly tipsy Calum, who pulled me away from him. I giggled and hiccuped as I waved to the unknown boy who only smirked and waved back before moving on to his neck victim.

I hiccuped again as Calum helped me into the car, saying something about him and Michael staying a little longer and getting their own ride home. I only nodded, giggling to myself a little more before slumping into my seat. I heard a little snort next to me which make me look up to realize that Ashton was in the car with me.

He laughed in amusement, "Youre drunk." He said and I hiccupped again.

"I may be drunk, but I'm not that drunk. Im just really horny and need to sleep." I slurred making Ashton laughed again.

I pouted but mentally I was smiling because I really loved his laugh.

We got back to the hotel quite quickly. The way up mostly consisted of me stumbling and Ashton practically dragging me up the stairs. When we had gotten to the room, he let me in first which ended in me face planting into the couch and him getting me water. When the cup was empty, I had sobered up a little.

Ashton picked me off the couch, a squeak leaving my lips as he carried me to my room, lying me down and taking my shoes off. I yawned and cuddled into my pillows before falling asleep, only to dream about how I wished Ashton was the one I was dancing with earlier.

Vote and Comment!