3 - L.

I'm determined to update on this story as much as I can before school starts.

I couldn't believe what I heard. If I was correct I heard Ashton's voice but I didn't want my eyes to confirm it for me. I pressed my forehead into Calums shoulder, attempting to muffle my groan.

"Cal, please tell me its not them?" I felt his shoulder rise in a sigh, "I'm sorry. I can't tell you that."

My head slowly rose from his shoulder and I looked over at the door to indeed see Ashton and Michael. I groaned and banged my head against the table repeatedly until Calum stopped me. I sighed as they sat on the  side of the table, while both of our managements sat across from Calum and I. I swallowed, folding my hands on my lap.

"Why did you call us in here?" Calum asked.

Whenever it came to management, Calum did most of the talking. I may be the lead singer, but there's certain restrictions and if you break them you get yelled at. I guess you could say I get yelled at a lot. Calum also tended to be a little more tame than me, sometimes I wanted to punch our management team in the face. Repeatedly.

Greg, our management leader, spoke. "We have to talk to all four of you about a Personal Record stunt-"

Ashton interrupted, "why do they have to be here?" He asked while saying 'they' a little harsh.

Sometimes I also wanted to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

His management raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Irwin please don't interrupt." You could easily tell he was already getting frustrated with Ashton.

Welcome to my world.

"You four are not going to be happy with this stunt, but we all thought since you guys are openly gay and bisexual and kinda know each other..." Greg paused before sighing, "That we could make two couples out of both groups."

Greg was always very kind with us, easing us into stunts and making sure that we always knew that he had out backs. Ashtons manager didn't seem the same.

The guy from Ashton and Michaels management got straight to the point. "Luke and Ashton you will be fake dating, and same with Michael and Calum."

My head shot up and Calum and I spoke at the same time, "What?!"

If anyone heard the small panic in my voice they didn't mention it.

Greg sighed again, "I'm sorry boys this wasn't our choice." That wasn't surprising, while Greg had a lot of control over the stunts that were written up, be didn't have control over every single one.

Ashton glared at him, "Shouldn't we have a say in this? I'm not dating that him."

Okay. Rude.

"No Mr. Irwin you have no say in this. Neither did we. You four will spend the rest of the three weeks that you are here in a hotel together, you have two hours to get ready, then tomorrow at 12:30 you will make a video to tell the world."

Michael, for the first time, spoke, "Why can't we do something more comfortable, like Me and Ash together?"

Greg shrugged, "people would expect it. Nobody would expect Luke and Ashton to date."

Suddenly, I stood up making my chair fall, "Of course they wouldn't expect it, he fucking hates me. Honestly I don't hate him, I just don't like how he treats me."

With that I walked out of the room. The door wasn't even finished closing before Calum came out. Sympathy clear on his face.

"Luke..."

"Don't start Cal. I can't date a fucking prick that treats me like a piece of shit."

Calum put a hand on my shoulder and I instantly relaxed. I hadn't even realized how tense I had gotten in just those few minutes. "Luke, its just a stunt. They can't make you two kiss or anything."

I nodded. "I can't do this though. He's going the act nice in front of cameras but then treat me like trash behind them. I can't have him in my life more then he already is. And you know how much I hate lying to our fans."

Calum sighed, "yeah I know. But we don't have a choice."

I nodded and we walked back into the room together. I looked down at my lap as I sat down. I'm probably going to get yelled at again. If not now then probably later.

"Sorry 'bout that." Calum mumbled.

Greg nodded in understanding. He was always the nice one in management. He didn't yell and when Cal and I had to talk to him he would always listen to our side of the story and what not. He's just a nice guy.

"I'm really sorry boys. If we could change a few things, we would..but we can't."

Cal nodded, "Okay." The other guy spoke again, loud and fucking clear,

"Okay you are excused. One hour."

Yeah so basically Ashton's is a asshole in this story. So yeah....