24 - C. & M.

I haven't written a part in Calum or Michaels point of view, so I decided that I would do this chapter in one of theirs.
I'm sorry that you all had to wait so long for this update. Sadly after my friend had passed, I spiraled back into depression. I started counseling not that long ago and I feel up to writing again. :) Hope you are all doing well though.

Dating Michael was one of the funnest and hardest things ever. It was fun because Michael was always so enthusiastic and happy, always wanted to be close to me, wanted to go on dates and cuddle but it was hard because their managers were very pushy about their relationship. Pushy and frustrating.

Michael wanted to take things slow, which I respected more than anything, but I didn't know how to deal with all the pressure.

Luke was helpful about it. He usually gave me some really good advice about relationships which was ironic because he'd been through hell with his. I guess he knew how to avoid all the bad stuff in them now.

I had to keep a close eye on Ashton though. I trusted Luke to decide wether or not Ashton got to stay around, but I was still going to have his back no matter what.

Back to Michael though. I didn't really feel like it, but we've only been together for two weeks but it feels like a lot longer. Honestly it feels like I've known both Michael and Ashton as long as I've known Luke. I've never really believed in soulmates or having an other half but if it was a real thing I'd say it was Michael.

Maybe Ashton and Luke belonged together to. I was just a matter of Ashton getting his head out of his ass before anything happened. Which luckily happened sooner rather than later. Luke was noticeably happier. Which made me happier. It had been a very long time since I'd actually seen him smile as much as he has in the past few weeks.

Soon we'd be on the road again, touring around the world and preforming our hearts out.

Our tow bands got together for the first time in ever, a couple days ago and it was nicer than I think anyone would have thought it was going to be. The first few minutes were weird and full of tension, but eventually someone cracked a joke about the silence and the tension seemed to just dissipate.

Michael had gotten a little tipsy about two hours in and I had to stop him, multiple times, from taking off his clothes and climbing ontop of tables. Everyone ended up piled on and around the couch, with the Lion King playing because Nicky, being extremely intoxicated, demanded we watch it.

Nobody questioned it when almost all of us cried when Mufasa died.

Once the party was over, and everyone was getting to tired to stay, we got up and left, Michael and I heading back to the complex while Ashton and Luke went into town to grab a few things for touring.

I carried Michael up into our room, only putting him down so I could pull out my keys and get the door opened. Once I got him into the room I closed the door with my foot and took him to his bedroom. I helped him get his shoes and pants off before laying him into bed. I was about to turn and leave when a hand grabbed mine.

*Pov change to Michael*

"Stay please." I whispered, snuggling into my pillow once I saw him nod.

I watched silently as he took off his shoes and pants too, before he crawled up behind me, pulling the blankets over the both of us.

Calum was the best thing I could ever ask for. He was sweet, charming-in a good way, and funny.

He was one of those boys that you never thought you'd find. The ones that you make up in your head, and hope that you'll find some like them one day but you know there is a giant chance that you won't. But he was. He was everything I ever wanted someone, something that I thought I'd never find, everything and more.

I lay there, curled up in his arms, smiling to myself with my head hid in the pillow because I didn't want him seeing my blush and the way he could probably look into my eyes and see how in love I was with him. I knew it was early for those words, but I knew for sure that I loved him.

And im almost one hundred percent sure that he feels the same way about me. I hope he does. There is nothing I would love more than for him to completely sweep me off my feet and take his place in my heart.

My mother always said, there is someone out there for you. You just have to be willing look for them.

I'll never forget that, and it's that reason that I am here today, that I had the courage to open up my eyes and my heart and to let this wonderful man in.

We'll continue to tour, do the thing that we love most in our minds, but I will never love something more in my heart than him.

To me, that's finally okay.

I accidentally pressed the publish button like five times while writing this, like crap.
I think this will be one of the last few chapters, I'm going to wrap things up with lashton and I think that will be all for this book. I hope you all have enjoyed it and are looking forward to the last few chapters.
I'm sorry you had to wait so long for updates, bit things should be looking up from here, lately I've felt a bit better about things that's to the support of my family and the counseling sessions I've bee having.
Thank you for being so patient and not nagging me about it way to much.
I love you all.