4 - A.

After the shit show that was our management meeting, we were finally allowed to leave, after being directed once more to make a video and get "comfy" with eachother.

Mike and I walked out of management headcorders, we were walking being Luke and Calum and I couldn't help but stare at Lukes ass because not only does the boy have a nice curvy body, he's also got a nice ass. Literally the only thing I like about him.

[A/n: Told you he was a asshole]

Mikey stared at the ground until we got into the car. As the door closed I sighed.

"Why the fuck do we have to do this?"

He sighed back, "Because management hates us."

I nodded. I could help but notice that he didn't sound as angry as I thought he would have been. It was silent after that. Which was also weird because we would always ramble off to each other about stupid things, or management. But it was dead silent, until we git back the hotel and the boys were all over us.

"What was it about?"

"Dude what are they making you do this time?"

I flopped down onto the couch. "Mike and I are going to get a separate room. You guys will know why soon okay."

Dylan and Henry frowned before nodding. They knew when to not ask anymore questions. I sighed again before standing and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer before leaning against the counter and taking a few sips. Looking over at the time, I made a note that I would have to get my stuff soon, before taking another swing.

"Fuck me."

-

Not even a hour later, Mike and I were making our way to the room that we shared with the other two. I opened the door, and walked in first. Michael closed the door and I was surprised to see an acoustic guitar and bass, along with two nice amps. Then Luke walked into the room and jumped when seeing us.

"Oh, forgot you guys were coming." He said before walking over to the guitars.

I raised an eyebrow, "So where are we staying?"

Luke kept his back turned to us, "There's two rooms in the back of the halls. Those are for you guys."

Mikey started walking back there, while I stood and watched Luke with my arms crossed. "So, what are you doing?"

I cringed a little. What was I doing?

He sounded irritated already, "checking our stuff for our concert tonight."  Just then Calum walked out and turned to Luke. "Everything good?"

Luke stood up and nodded, "Yeah the guitars are ready, so are the amps."

I rolled my eyes before walking back to the room to get ready for the concert that we also had scheduled for tonight.

[A/n: I'm going to use songs that are by other people and some by 5SOS but credits to the actual artists of the songs.]

I took a breath before the lights came on and hit my face. I started singing on que.

"Let's go!

I kissed the scars on her skin

I still think you're beautiful

And I don't ever want to lose my best friend

I screamed out, "God, you vulture

Bring her back or take me with her"

Tear it down, break the barricade

I want to see what sound it makes

I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

How does it feel? How does it feel?

Well it feels like I'm on fire

Wake up

I know you can hear me"

Once we finished the song, I stood up and waved to the crowd.

"Hello London."