1 - L.

"Yes Calum, I promise I won't start a fight. But I won't promise that if he starts one that I won't fight back," I said with one of my cheesy big smiles, knowing Calum would know I was kidding. For the most part.

Calum rolled his eyes at my remark. "Or you could just walk away."

I laughed a little, "Ha. Ha. No." My response was practically dripping in sarcasm, a pause between each fake little laugh.

He snorted, walking to the kitchen part of our tour bus, most likely to get more food, before he quickly got sidetracked. "Whatever. We should go meet the boys in the hotel now."

I nodded, following him out of the bus, where tons of girls started screaming. I remember that there once was a time in my life where the sound would make me jump, the thought was a little amusing. Now it was something that didn't surprise me at all.

"Luke marry me!"

"Calum have my kids!"

I smiled, while waving. The things they said were always able to make me crack up a bit. Why you would yell such things to another human being was beyond me. We walked into the hotel and as Calum was checking us in, being the mom of the group that he was, I was looking around. My eyes quickly landed on the one person I would rather not see at the moment. In fact I'd honestly rather jump off a cliff.

Ashton Irwin.

He's the lead singer of my rival band, Greenlight. And I hate him. He's always picking fights with me, taking fans, tries to make better music than me. He thinks just because he's older, that he's so much better. Its like having another older brother that thought they ruled the world at six years old. We glare at each other until I feel a hand on my arm and I'm being pulled away.

I look at Calum, pouting. "I swear I wasn't going to do anything." I whine as he pulls me to our room.

He sighs, "You may not have done anything, but I'm not stupid. You wanted too. Plus I have no control over Ashton, it's probably for the better that I made you walk away."

I sigh, because he's right even though I'd never admit it, before walking to my bed and flopping down on it. "Yeah whatever."

He laughs a little while shaking his head at my childish reply. Not even two seconds later, the door bursts open, and two boys and a girl run in and jump on Calum's bed. Nicky, Sam and James, the other three members of our band.

Our band is called Reverse 5, I'm the lead singer and guitarist, Calum plays bass, Nicky plays piano, James plays drums, and Sam is our other guitarist. We all sing a little too, but most of the time it just Cal and I.

Other than Greenlight, we're one of the biggest bands in the world. Almost as big as One Direction, but we're all aware that nobody will probably ever beat them at this point.

Nicky and James are dating, and when I say dating I mean the most disgusting (re: adorable) couple in the world. The rest of us are single.

I look over at the rest of my band to see that Sam and Calum already have the Play Station set up and are playing fifa, which isn't surprising. Nicky is sitting on James' lap while playing on her phone, probably scrolling through Instagram.

"You guys are lazy asses." I say.

They all laugh and Nicky speaks for them, "Says the laziest ass."

I giggle making everyone coo and 'awh', and in response I flip them the bird.

Sam snickers, "That's not nice, Lukey."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah and its not nice to fuck your best friends sister, but guess who did." I point at him with a wink and everyone laughs again.

My phone rings and I hush everyone before answering, "Y'ello?"

My smile fades as I hear one of the guys from management speak, "Luke, we need to see both you and Calum in two hours, for a meeting."

I sigh. "Uh okay. We didn't do anything did we? Because if we're in trouble I swear it was Calums idea." I grin when I hear Calums offended gasp.

He laughs a little, "surprisingly enough, no not this time. We just have a few things to talk about."

I sigh, "Yeah, okay. See you in two hours."

The line goes dead without a response, which uh rude, and I throw my phone to the side before speaking, glancing at Calum to make sure he's listening. "Cal, management wants to see us in two hours."

Everyone in the room sighs, Calums ending in a loud groan.

That's chapter one. Hope you liked it. Next chapter will be in Ashton's point of view.

S.