30 ~ to accommodate her

Start from the beginning

"There is one thing Chaeyoung may need to take though." Ami said gaining everyone's attention in the room. "It's a medical substance for her withdrawals."

Principle Jeon looked to Chaeyoung before their school nurse. "Nurse Park can keep it on hand in her office."

"And my daughter?"

Principle Jeon's eyes widened as he looked from Ami to Lisa. "Allow her to keep it on her as well? I can't allow that."

"Please. My daughter knows how to administer it."

"I may not always be available Principle Jeon." Sandara said. Clearly siding with them.

"Fine." He huffed. "We will accommodate her."

(Chae pov)

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. I thought having you with me would help persuade them. But instead, I got your feelings hurt." Ami sighed.

"It's okay." Chaeyoung whispered.

She was still holding Lisa's hand. It was really the only thing keeping her so put together.

"I'm sorry too Chaeyoung." Lisa spoke. "I shouldn't have said those things about your parents."

"It's fine."

"I didn't know any of this." Sandara said. "They should have told me."

They were all still standing in the office. Yet the principle of course already left.

"I'm still upset that we are the only ones who care. And thank you for agreeing with us Dara." Ami gave her a kind smile.

"Well from what I've heard, I don't know why those things wouldn't be allowed. You just want to be there for her."

"It's because they're out to get her that's why." Lisa said through gritted teeth. Everyone looked at her and she changed her expression and sighed.

"They just don't understand Lisa, but they do now and that's all that matters."

"Then why are they still staring?" Lisa whispered. Ami turned her attention immediately to their surroundings. Sandara did too.

Of course their gazes were met by other office goers, who quickly would look away and pretend to be doing something.

"Let them." Chaeyoung squeezed Lisa's hand a bit. "C-Can we-"

"Oh sorry, of course. Mom, Chaeyoung and I are going to go now. See you at home."

"Alright girls. I think i'll stay a bit and catch up more with Sandara. Have a good day today."

Lisa pulled Chaeyoung along with her through the fairly empty hallway towards the lunchroom. Most students would already be in there.

Before they entered, Chaeyoung slowly removed her hand from Lisa's. Of course, making the blonde look at her.

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

"Chaeyoung. I am really sorry."

"You're fine."

"Okay." Lisa gave her a smile that Chaeyoung knew was fake. Of course Lisa would be worried about her.

When they finally pushed the door open and began walking towards their regular table, both Jennie and Jisoo were all smiles.

Yet a certain tall, lengthy, BamBam looked a little on edge. "Manoban! You've been ignoring all my texts." He huffed.

"Wait you texted?" Lisa smirked and sat down diagonally from him.

Chaeyoung took the seat next to her and waved back to Jennie and Jisoo who had already greeted her.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He whined.

"Listen, I saw your texts but I was too busy to respond alright." Lisa gave him a reassuring smile.

"And I saw the one asking if I was coming and I knew I was, so I was just going to talk to you when I got here."

"Well I was worried you had cancelled on our practice today since you didn't come to first."

"Practice today? But today's Monday?"

"Oh so you forgot huh? Remember, I wanted to show you some ideas for our dance."

Lisa's eyes widened. "That's right, uh..."

"Don't tell me you want to cancel on me." BamBam sighed.

"No, it's just..." Lisa glanced to Chaeyoung.

I guess it was less of a glance and more of a stare since the girls held their gazes for several seconds. Before Chaeyoung nodded.

"We're still on."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Um there's just one thing you should know."

"What's that?"

"Well, Chaeyoung lives with me, uh, so we can't be too crazy... or she'll think we're weird."

"Too late. She knows you're weird." Jennie stated while Jisoo chuckled.

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are t-"

"Ladies, calm yourselves. I can't focus on my fries." Jisoo piped in, while passing Chaeyoung a handful of them.

She bowed as she accepted them. "Why so formal Chae? You're fine. And don't lie, you know they're weird. Or at least she is." Jisoo teased.

Lisa rolled her eyes and went to unpacking her lunch from her mother. Chaeyoung realized she should probably start eating hers too.

"But Chaeyoung lives with you?" BamBam asked. "That's cool."

"Yeah. It is." Lisa smiled and looked to Chaeyoung.

"It's alright if I come over still right Chaeyoung? I'd hate to make you uncomfortable." He said, looking pretty genuine.

Chaeyoung just nodded and took a bite from her sandwich. She was comfortable around Lisa's friends, but at the same time she wasn't.

She wasn't used to the attention. Or the amount of people around her at one time. Just like when they were in the office.

Lunch was going by pretty fast since the girls had only just arrived. Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and BamBam talked pretty much the whole time.

While Chaeyoung finished her food and stared at the empty bag while listening to their convos. They would try to include her from time to time after noticing how she wasn't doing much.

But it was hard for Chaeyoung to give them solid sentences, even though she's been speaking a lot more. Her social anxiety just wasn't helping.

As well as her constant headache.

When the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, Lisa pulled Chaeyoung to a corner of the hall near the lockers.

She gave her a small speech on how amazing she's been doing and that she'd see her in fifth.

"And Chae? Remember, I don't think you're a bother. In fact sometimes I think I am." She began, a sheepish smile across her face.

"That being said, I'm only a text or phone call away so please don't feel bad if you want to bombard me with texts or something."

Lisa winked at her before walking away. "I enjoyed our texts and would like to get some more from youuu." She whined loudly as she walked towards her fourth.

Slowly disappearing down the hallway. To Chaeyoung's disappointment.

She really liked Lisa's company.