She held them there before lifting Chaeyoung up bridal and carrying her up the stairs and through her room to the bathroom.

Lisa sat Chaeyoung down on the side of the bathtub and brushed the hairs away from her face. "You come to me remember? I'm here for you. Always."

Chaeyoung just nodded while her tears still fell. The blood on her one arm streaming down and trickling off her elbow.

Luckily, her other arm seemed okay. Lisa reached down and looked over Chaeyoung's arm and hand. It was the one she used to punch the window out with.

It's cuts had reopened under the bandages, bleeding again. And there were a couple fresh ones from the kitchen knife.

Her hand was also swollen and red. Lord those thumping sounds, she must have been punching it.

Lisa gave her a sad look through her still teary eyes as she turned around.

"Please d-don't leave me." Chaeyoung whispered, catching her breath between cries.

Lisa quickly turned back around to her and cupped her face. "I would never Chaeyoung. Never."

Chaeyoung looked to her and began to sob again. Lisa lifted Chae's arms around her neck, not caring about the blood as she brought Chae back into an embrace.

"I need to clean your arms." She whispered to her as she ran her hand up and down the brunette's back. "I have an aid kit in here."

Lisa pulled herself out of the hug and looked to her. Chaeyoung nodded as she closed her eyes tight and cried through closed lips.

And her lips. They were stained red. "Oh Chaeyoung." She sighed. "Your lips."

Lisa cupped her face again, using her thumb to pull Chaeyoung's lips apart a bit.

Even with the blood, they were so soft. Lisa watched as Chaeyoung stared at her. Lisa had to push any other types of thoughts or feelings away as she inspected them.

"Give me a minute and I'll have you cleaned up."

Chaeyoung nodded again. Lisa quickly went under her sink and brought up the first aid kit. Thank the lord her mom was a nurse.

She quickly brought out a spray that seals the open skin and bandages. She made room on the counter and waved Chaeyoung over.

The brunette began to get up but started to sway immediately. Lisa dropped everything onto the counter and rushed over, grabbing her.

Chaeyoung steadied herself in Lisa's arms, gripping her shirt tightly. Lisa watched as she regained control and nodded to her. Meaning she was okay.

Lisa led them over and turned Chaeyoung around. Lisa looked her in her eyes as she lifted her up and placed her on the counter.

The blonde had to admit, she was staring at her for far longer than she should. It felt like both Chaeyoung and herself had stopped everything.

Lisa wasn't sniffling. Chaeyoung wasn't crying. They just stared into each other's eyes as Lisa leaned into her.

Still close from Lisa setting her there. Chaeyoung arms still hanging loosely on her waist.

The only thing that brought Lisa out of her trance was the blood dripping off Chaeyoung and on to her foot.

That snapped her right back into reality.

"It may hurt." Lisa whispered while slowly moving her gaze off of Chaeyoung and to the soap. She turned on the faucet and looked back to Chae.