Six - Let's Never Mention This

Start bij het begin

Gavin looks at me like I'm dumb.

"Wesley." He says quietly. I look up at him. "Yeah..?" I say to him. He stares at me, his pupils shrinking again. I swear I feel mine shrink, too.

"Wesley, I don't think you understand how much to mean to me." Gavin says quietly, almost sadly. He looks away, blushing. I keep staring at him, though. "Gavin, I-"

"No, don't say a fucking word." Gavin tells me, looking at me with a blush on his face, but his tone still dominantly scary, and I shut the fuck up.

Madison now pipes in. "Gavin...are you ok?" She asks him, and Gavin nods at her. He takes my head off of his lap, and I sit back up again, slowly. "Yes, I am okay. I am just really upset because Wesley keeps putting himself down likes he's worth nothing to me, and I can't stand it." He says to Madison, and it's like something clicks in her mind, like an idea, because all she does to reply is mouth back an 'Oh.'

Gavin looks back at me, making me whimper quietly again. Gavin notices, and puts his hand on my heart, and his other on my chin, making me rest on it. I notice Madison grin widely in joy, but I don't care about her at this moment. All I care about is the cutest man alive standing three inches from me.

"Listen, Wesley." Gavin says, and I feel his breath on my neck, making me shiver in pleasure. I make damn sure I don't make a fucking sound to not piss Gavin off again.

"You are not 'annoying' or 'weird'. You  are not 'unimportant' either. Wesley, you are fucking amazing. I hope you know that. You're so fucking important to me, that every time I get out of school..I think about you. So much. I think about the next day, getting to see your face again, and being so excited to be near you again." Gavin rants, making me want to cry tears of compassion and joy.

"Gavin...I..I am so sorry for ever doubting myself.." I manage to say, and hug him tightly. Gavin returns the hug, squeezing me harder. "It's okay. But please don't ever call yourself annoying or weird again. I will make sure you feel loved by Madison and I. That's a promise." He says, breaking the hug and looking at me again.

I look at him back, whimpering in pleasure of his presence being near me.

I see him lean into me, and I look at his lips. So pink, so soft, so beautiful..

I lean in closer to his face as well. I hear Madison gasp.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we're here at your restaurant." The limo driver says, interrupting us.

I suddenly realize what I'm doing and jerk back, a blush on my face, looking to see where we are. I hear Madison groan, and I thought I heard Gavin say something like, "It's okay. I'm not upset, we were that close, that's enough for me." but I ignore it as I admire where we are.

"Oh my fuck, Gavin, where the hell are we?" I shout, aweing the front of the restaurant.

The restaurant we are at is three stories tall, it has a DJ, a fountain at the front, and there are colors changing everywhere on the walls and floors.

"This, Wesley, is the finest restaurant in the state of Georgia. Featuring the finest Cajun food, steaks if you're feeling raw and hungry, or seafood if you're feeling like being at the coast!" Gavin says, sounding like an announcer, making me giggle in amusement.

I open the door, get out, and hold the door open for Gavin and Madison as we thank the limo driver as he drives off.

"Holy shit, Gavin.." Madison says, aweing as well, only making the smirk on Gavin's face grow into a bigger smirk.

"Thank you for the amusement you've given me." Gavin says, leading us into the restaurant. The inside has many bars, which I will not be going to, and a dance floor! What is this, a club?