25 ~ so much more

Start from the beginning

As well as one to her mom, making sure she would save the number for Chaeyoung.

Lisa heard the ding and looked down to her phone.

Unknown
Hey sexyyyy girrrrrl 💕🤤

She chuckled when she saw the notification. It looked like some random person was hitting on her. Which actually had happened before.

Lisa decided to take a screenshot and send it to Jisoo. Since she was wayyy too gullible.

Limario 🙉
Omg Chuuu look! I have a secret admirer 😳
*attachment image*

Jichuuu 💘
OMG! Who do you think it is?! 😬

Jichuuu 💘
Can't be Chaeyoung, she's too shy so don't even think about it 😏

Limario 🙉
Ha ha ha very funny. And I know who it is 🙃

Jichuuu 💘
REALLY?!? WHO!!!

Limario 🙉
Myself 🥰🥰

Jichuuu 💘
😑

Lisa smiled and quickly saved the number into her phone. Then sent a photo of her mom to Chaeyoung's.

She picked Chae's back up and used the photo she sent as her mom's contact. Knowing she'd have a photo shoot with this phone to pick out hers.

Even though Lisa was usually pretty shy whenever she got compliments, she did know how to work an angle.

Lisa ran to her bathroom and started posing in the mirror or making faces. She took some really good ones, and some really hilarious ones.

She ended up choosing the most hideous one of all. A close up of her making a funny face, highlighting her double chin.

"Beautiful." She whispered to herself.

Then started cracking up until she heard a knock on her door. She exited her bathroom and went to open it.

"Hi, uh... I'm out."

Chaeyoung was in a pair of her new pajamas. Her long hair curling slightly from the water as it began getting her shirt wet.

Even though it looked like Chaeyoung had already toweled it dry a bit. Soon, Lisa realized she was staring.

"Oh, thanks for telling me."

"Yeah." Chaeyoung gave a quick smile before turning and making her way back down the stairs.

"Cute." Lisa said before returning to her bathroom, setting the phone down and stripping for a shower.

She turned it on and stepped in, surprised that there was still warm water left in the pipes.

Chaeyoung must have tried to save it for her.

"Cute times two."

Lisa took her time washing her hair as she thought about how Chaeyoung would react to being given a phone.

It's not like it was being used by anyone and it was already paid off.

Hopefully Chaeyoung wouldn't feel bad and accept it. Because Lisa really wanted to be able to text her.

You know, in case of emergencies and stuff.

~

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung took her time brushing her hair while sitting on her bed. It was the softest it had ever felt in years.

Lisa had given her shampoo, conditioner, a new brush, razor, literally everything she would need when showing her the restroom earlier.