23 ~ moments we share

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung looked up to her with soft eyes. She almost looked like she might begin crying.

"Don't start crying on me. It was nothing." Lisa joked light heartedly, still feeling pretty sad herself at how moved Chaeyoung seemed.

"It's not nothing." Chaeyoung's said, looking down to all the items in her lap.

"Yeah sweetie, you look like you bought her the whole store." Ami teased.

"Mom. Not helping."

"What do you mean? She's smiling."

Lisa looked from her mom's reflection in the mirror to Chaeyoung. Who was indeed smiling.

"You did get a lot." Chae whispered.

"I know. My wallet was furious." Lisa whispered back.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung leaned her head onto Lisa and brought her sketchbooks up to her chest while letting her other items remain in her lap.

After comfortable silence and a few glances, they had pulled back into their driveway. This time her mom parked the car in the garage.

"Okay bags ladies. Let's bring everything in."

Lisa quickly helped Chaeyoung put everything back off her lap before letting her leave the car. Not wanting anything to fall.

Soon all three of them were in Chaeyoung's room with at least six different bags of clothes and supplies.

Ami had began helping Chaeyoung take things out, cutting tags off, and putting them in the closet.

Lisa watched as she did the same with the supplies she got her. Taking off the tags and putting them neatly on the nightstand.

She'd let Chaeyoung move them where she'd like.

Chaeyoung glanced over to her, of course while Lisa was staring at her. Crap.

"I think we are about done." Ami said with a clap. Chaeyoung and Lisa both turned their gazes away from each other and onto her.

"Movie time?" Ami asked them.

"Sounds good. I'll go get it ready." With that Lisa booked it out of the room. Scared of having an awkward staring contest with Chaeyoung again.

Lisa quickly turned on the tv in the living room and switched the input to video. The dvd player's logo came on and Lisa took out the movie case.

"Chaeyoung should choose." Ami said as she took a seat on the far end of the couch.

Lisa hummed in agreement while she was still sitting on the floor in front of the player.

Chaeyoung walked up and bent down to join her. Lisa gave her a smile as she passed the case over.

"Choose whatever you like. Then put it in and sit next to me?"

Luckily for Lisa and whatever feelings she had, Chaeyoung nodded and began looking through the dvds.

Lisa sat on the opposite side of the couch from her mother and glanced over to her.