(23) - Now

Now

~ At the present time or moment ~

----------

Emma

So we now have five children living in this house. One of them is six months old, the other four are in their twenties. It was bad enough having Luci and Angelo - I love them but they are hard work. I think the only good thing that has come from having the other three living in our house is that they are all obsessed with looking after Angelo.

The child has been screaming nonstop because he is now teething. It's super cute seeing his little tooth but I am definitely not a fan of the crying.

The live in babysitters are helpful as I'm at Luci's beck and call since he can't really do anything for himself at the moment. Well, he can. However he seems to find it entertaining ordering me around all day.

I have given him one job - to start organising our fucking wedding and he's been more than happy to.

I trust that he will do a good job and to be honest I couldn't care what our wedding is like as long as I'm with him.

"Amore" he calls and I roll my eyes. I wonder into the room with a big fake smile upon my face causing him to grin. "My sister is coming down tomorrow to plan our wedding"

The fake smile is replaced with a genuine one. "You not good at planning romantic things?" I tease.

I can hear a low growl come from him and I know if he could, he would be pinning me up against the wall. "My sister is a wedding planner. She can do a better job, a Mafia wedding is a very big deal" A sly smirk appears on his lips "I'm planning the after part of our wedding" I roll my eyes before walking over to him and straddling his lap.

"Wanna practice?" I question as I let my fingers run over his naked chest. I can hear his intake of breath falter slightly but he remains calm on the outside.

"I am trying to work" he says, lifting me off of his body and setting me down next to him on the bed. I let out a groan of frustration before leaving him alone. I head into our closet and grab out something I'm sure will get his attention.

He bought it the other week as a joke but I know he secretly wanted me to wear it.

I slip off my jeans and hoodie before struggling my way into the sexy maid outfit. I look in the mirror and stifle a laugh. I look sexy but it's still quite funny.

After taking a deep breath I waltz into the room, adding a little more sway into my hips.

"I'm here to clean because I heard you've been a dirty boy" I tell him with a sexy wink when he looks up.

He instantly puts down the papers he was looking at so he can laugh. "Oh god that was awful" he says which causes me to join in with the laughter.

"I know but I thought I would go along with it anyways" I smile, climbing onto his lap again.

"I'm secretly very happy you wore this" he said trailing a finger down over my shoulder to in between my breasts.

"I can tell" I whisper as I grind against his hard on. His eyes close and his head falls back against the headboard as I continue to move against him. His finger trails down to my front, under the frilly skirt, a satisfied smile on his face when he realises.

"Fuck, no panties." his groans start to become more frequent as I begin kissing down his chest. Once I reach the band of his boxers I smile up at him. His eyes never leave mine as I release his member. My hand grabs him at the base before I begin to pump up and down.

It's the look on his face as I pleasure him that really get's me going, the small moans he makes as his head falls back onto the headboard, the loving look in his eyes. It's the small details that get me soaking wet for him.

"I need to fuck you. Now. " I groan as I crawl back onto his lap. To be honest, I cannot wait until his knee is sorted cause I'm lazy and rarely enjoy being on top. It's a lot of work.

"Stand up" He orders and I raise an eyebrow. "Just do it" He groans and I do, still questioning whats going on. He slowly lifts himself off of the bed before picking me up from under my thighs. I let out a small scream at the action.

"You're going to hurt yourself" I warn him as he hobbles somewhere. I suddenly feel the cold wall on my back and I grin. He's going to fuck me hard and fast against this wall. He places one hand next to my head to steady himself and the other hand under my ass to keep me up.

"The only thing I want coming out of your mouth are those pretty little screams you make" He whispers into my ear before trailing kisses down my neck. Without warning he slams into me, causing a pretty little scream to escape me.

His relentless pace never slows, causing my first orgasm to course through me unforgivingly. I can feel his lips form a smirk against my neck as I moan out his name, letting everyone in the house know exactly what's going on. It doesn't take long before my second orgasm approaches, triggering his own release.

He doesn't let me down just yet though. He keeps me in his arms as we both catch our breaths. "Fuck, I've missed fucking you" He laughs before connecting our lips. Eventually he lets me down before, literally, hopping back into bed.

"Sorry that me fucking you wasn't good enough" I tease playfully.

His eyes darken more if that's even possible, "No, that is always incredible but I love seeing your beautiful face as I pleasure you" I blush but I'm not sure if it's his crude words or the fact he's called me beautiful. It's ridiculous that he can still make me blush.

———

I can promise you now that this is not the last sex scene before the end of the book ;)

Don't forget to VOTE XX