(26) - Elicit

Elicit

~ Evoke or draw out (a reaction, answer, or fact) from someone ~

----------

EMMA'S POV

I honestly didn't think this day would come when I was so young but I guess my life has changed. I really didn't think this is the course my life would take but I honestly couldn't be happier. If someone told me I would fall in love with the King of the Italian Mafia, I would have laughed hysterically in their faces. It sometimes seems like a dream. Some nights, I think I'm going to wake up and everything will be gone. It just doesn't seem like this could be reality. 

I have a fucking son! I definitely didn't think I would ever become a mother before I was 20 years old but I am so happy I am. Angelo may be a pain in my ass but I wouldn't change him for the world. He is the most adorable child anyone could've asked for. 

"You look absolutely wonderful!" Martina practically screams as I twirl around in my dress. I feel beautiful. I look it too! "He better dick you down so hard tonight!" 

I cringe as the words leave her mouth despite the slight blush on my cheeks, "That's your brother Tina" 

The words she screamed at me suddenly set in and she visibly looks like she wants to puke. "Oh shit, yeah, ew, thats gross!" We both burst into a sudden fit of laughter that is stopped when there is a knock at the door. My head turns to look at who it is as I hear the door open slightly.

"Time to get married sis!" Alex says as he pops his head through the door. I nod my head as I take a deep breath. I can do this, I think to myself. Alex extends his hand which I gladly take because I may fall over in these heals. 

I can't believe I'm actually getting married today even with all of the crazy shit that's going on. 

Alex leads me to the doors of the mini chapel that's held in the compound. Who knew these ruthless killers enjoyed a bit of Jesus every now and then. I suppose it's nice to confess your sins to somebody. Martina walks in front of me, walking up to where my soon to be husband stands eagerly waiting for my arrival. Then all of a sudden music plays and I know thats my cue to start moving my feet.

Alex gives a quick squeeze to my hand before leading me down the small aisle. I keep my eyes trained on the floor so I don't slip and make a fool of myself. Time seems to pass excessively slow as I'm lead to where Luci is standing. 

Once I see the small step in front of my feet, I finally lift my eyes to see the most handsome man the world has ever seen. His eyes seem glazed over as he takes in my appearance. He grasps my hand and helps me up the step before kissing my cheek. "Is that a tear I see?" I tease him gently. 

"Never" He whispers back to me. It's totally a tear in his eye. Who would've thought that the Mafia King would shed a tear at a woman standing in a dress. 

------

The ceremony is short but sweet. My vows bought a tear to most of the mens eyes, of course Luci had some extremely vulgar language in his that all of his men whistled and cheered at. Something about 'fucking this sweet pussy everyday and calling it his', of course I rolled my eyes so hard that they almost fell out of my head. 

After Luci was given permission to kiss his bride, I was taken by the face in his two manly hands and kissed so hard that my knees went weak and my brand new clean panties were soaked in anticipation of what's to come later. 

We're now currently drinking as much as I can, celebrating marriage the mafia way. I'm sat on Luci's lap as we talk to a few of his men. I suddenly feel his breath hitch as I lean forward to grab another drink. He quickly yanks me back to my original position before whispering in my ear, "Is it wrong if we leave our own wedding party early?" As the words leave his beautiful lips he subtly thrusts upwards so that I can feel his very prominent hard on up against my ass. 

I grind against him to let him know I'm on the same page. He abruptly stands, holding me steady as he does, before dismissing us. "Gentlemen, we have some business that needs dealing with. We will be back in a bit" They nod as Luci drags me out of the bar room and down a hallway, not letting his hands leave my body. 

I'm shoved up against a wall as his lips find mine in a bruising kiss. "I've been hard since I saw you in that dress hours ago" He moans against me and I can't help the deep red blush that creeps up my skin. How can this man still make me feel like this? 

"Maybe we should do something about that then?" I tease as I gently palm him through his suit trousers. The slight groan that leaves the back of his throat gets me hotter than before. He growls before dragging me into a bedroom. I hear the door lock behind him and I practically moan in excitement. 

"This is going to be hard and fast and then I'm going to take you slowly over and over again" His hands are already at my back, undoing my dress and letting it fall to the floor. In the process he's revealed my white lingerie set that I bought specifically for today. I can feel my arousal dripping down my thighs, the thong doing absolutely nothing to hide it. 

I make quick work of removing his suit but that doesn't stop his hands from roaming my body. he starts at my shoulders, gently caressing the skin, then he trails a feather like finger down to under my thong. As soon as all of his clothes are off, he tears my underwear in half, not long after he roughly pushes me up against the locked door. 

Within second, he thrusts into me with no remorse, eliciting a load moan from the both of us. He grabs the backs of my thighs to wrap around his waist, causing his member to go deeper than before. His relentless pace doesn't slow as he keeps his promise of hard and fast. Not that I mind. I feel his lips bite and suck at my neck, probably leaving a hickey bigger than any he's given me before. 

He keeps thrusting until we both reach out climax with a loud scream from me and a low groan from him. 

"I love you wife" He whispers as we both stay still, coming down from our high.

"I love you too, husband"

----------

ONE more chapter to go! Maybe two if the last chapter gets too long.

I'm so thankful for all of my readers and I love you guys tonnes!

Don't forget to VOTE please. It let's me know who all of my lovely readers are.I want to be able to appreciate you!!!