10 - Planet

Planet

~ A celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit round a star ~

----------

So the minute we arrived back to my house, I was called to go back to the compound for some sort of emergency. Emma wasn't happy as we still had things to talk about, such as how I technically stole her from her mother. It's no big deal really. Just a small thing I may have left out when she joined us.

It started when Stephano wanted Alex safe as he knew what their mother was doing. He has always been is this line of business but Georgie is crazy. She created chaos and messy situations. She doesn't make her job east for herself. Don't get me wrong - I love a good challenge but it's better to do things quietly and cleanly in this business.

I let Stephano approach Alex and convince him to join us which was simple. I had no intention to let his daughter come join us at the time. I told stephano that he had to have a good enough reason for her to come join us. I didn't need - who what I thought at the time - a weak and irresponsible girl. However, Georgie's men stole one of my shipments. It was one of my biggest shipments of the year that brings in over 1/3 of my money. In return, I killed more than several of her men, obviously pissing her off. She then tried to attack my compound but failed. It was a low move as that's where most of the women and children live. Although she didn't succeed in infiltrating my compound, I still got her back. I got her in the worst possible way.

I took her heir for the company.

Now, to most Mafia leaders, their heir is like a trophy. Emma was that trophy. I didn't want to kidnap her as I was pretty sure she had no idea what was going on so I told her brother to convince her to join us. To my surprise, it was pretty simple. She didn't ask many questions and was just glad to be with her brother again. This is where I realised she was smarter than she looked.

I had successfully taken Georgie's most important artefact. The rest is pretty simple too. She kidnapped Nicolo because we had Emma, Emma went to get him back. I almost shot her to get her back and then we kidnapped Paul and Georgie.

Now they're sitting in the basement of the compound or should I say were.

That's the emergency - they escaped.

I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner but I'm glad they've done it now. Things can finally get exciting. I know I shouldn't be happy about how I have no idea where they are but it's the thrill. It's dangerous and a lot is going to go down but once it's all over there shouldn't be any drama for a while. I have no other problems with any other Mafia and I have no problems with the police right now either. One this is all over, I can get married to my fiancee and have more children, maybe even give the business to the boys for a little bit while I spend time with my family.

Oh yeah - back to the emergency.

"Sir, they basically walked straight out the front door" One of my men explains to me and I just roll my eyes.

"Okay. Leave" I order him and he nods before exiting my office, leaving me alone with the three people I trust the most - aside from Emma. I look at all three of them and they look concerned and I roll my eyes again. "We have another traitor idiots" I groan and they all simultaneously make an 'oh' sound.

"Do we have any idea who it could be?" Nicolo asks.

"No. I saw him on the boat with Stephano but I never got to see his face. He looked to be one of the older men by his size and hair but that it all the information I have. He must have let them leave easily. I'm not quite sure why nobody was guarding the door by the living room though" I run my hands over my tired face groaning. I hate no knowing things and not knowing who is helping Stephano is making me angry.

"We don't trust anybody outside of this room except for Emma" Alex says and I nod in agreement. The next few months are going to be interesting. We could either be waiting months or everything could happen in a matter of days. As long as the 5 most important people in my life don't get in the way, I will be very happy when this is all over.

------

Emma

"So I was a revenge strategy?" I ask after being told how I was stolen from the woman who birthed me.

"Yes" Worry filling every inch of his face, not knowing how I will react.

"I'm pissed off" I state, folding my arms across my chest.

"Understandable" Why am I in love with a man who seems to only know one word answers? He may be delectable in every way possible but sometimes I think he has a piece of spaghetti for a brain. "What are you thinking, mi amore?"

"Oh so you do know how to speak more than one word" I roll my eyes. I swear that's all the both of us do. One day we're going to roll our eyes so hard they roll right out of our heads. Luci raises an eyebrow at me and I sigh. "I'm thinking about how I'm pissed off but it was a smart move what you did. You took what was most important to my mother at the time. I'm worried because she is planning on doing something similar to you. She mentioned Angelo being more to use against you. Something is going to end badly and I just hope its for her and not us" I take a deep breath before smiling, "I'm also feeling a little smug because you got a fiancee you probably didn't know you wanted when you stole me.

"The minute I saw you, I wanted you. Maybe not as a fiancee but I was defiantly in love with your ass" He smiles playfully at me before picking me up off of the sofa into his lap, making sure to grip my ass in the process.

"At least my ass is better than yours"

"Excuse me, I, Lucifer Romano have the best looking ass on the Pianeta" His statement is said all too confidently and I just laugh. I love this crazy stupid man even if he thinks he as a better ass than me.

———

Sexy time coming up in the next chapter ;)

Also I hoped you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote if
You did xx