(20) - Authorative

Authoritative
~ commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed ~
—————

Emma

The second I hear the front door open I ran straight to him. He looked so tired and injured I had to stop myself from launching my body at him. I don't particularly want to hurt him anymore that he already is. I can imagine the last week or so had been fucking stressful. I mean getting kidnapped and tortured for a few days then not being able to go home must suck.

I wonder if he's getting nightmares again?

He waved the guys off and turned around to face me. As soon as he laid eyes upon me, a huge grin made way to his face and I've never been happier. He's finally home. Hopefully this time he isn't going anywhere. Again.

"Amore, get your pretty little ass over here and kiss me" his voice was low and authoritative, sending tingles through my entire body.

I ran up to him and he dropped his crutches so he could cradle my face as he kissed me. He pulled away with his very handsome smile before kissing me again. This time was more passionate and forceful but I loved every minute of it.

"Fuck baby, I've missed you" I said in between kisses. We finally pulled away again, our chests heaving for air.

"Show me just how much you've missed me" his voice laced with seduction but it just makes me laugh. He hasn't even asked how I am yet. He's very straight to the point, well straight to the sex but it's not like I mind. I'm just as horny as he is.

"You can have me if you can make it to the bedroom cripple" I tease whilst picking up his crutches.

"No time for bedroom, couch now" he instructs and I try to hide the fact that his sudden dominance is turning me on even though I'm sure he can see my thighs rubbing together to relieve the aching between my legs. I roll my eyes and follow behind him to the couch. 

He sits down but I don't make a move. "As long as you don't sit on my knee or scratch open any wounds you won't hurt me" he tries to reassure me as he can probably see my hesitation. I'm just so worried that I'll hurt him.

I still don't show any signs of moving so he reaches forward to grab my hand, forcing me to straddle him.

"I have to say amore, this outfit is divine" he says groaning in appreciation as his eyes rake over every inch of my body.

"Maybe I should go naked all the time" I tease which causes a growl to erupt from him.

"I think the fuck not. Nobody else gets to see to see you like this" As the words leave his mouth his hand reaches my pussy. His lips form a smirk when he finds out that I'm ready dripping wet for him. "This is all for me" His arrogance is outstanding but I love him anyways. After all, he isn't wrong - It is all for him.

Not liking the fact I'm the only one naked, I tug at the ends of his hoodie so he'll take it off. With a little groan of pain from him, it's gone - revealing his chiseled abs from god. I run the tips of my fingers over them in appreciation, noting where every new scar is forming. As cringe as it may sounds, I love every little scar on his body.

His relentless fingers bring me out of my thoughts as he rubs my clit, teasing me after a week of being apart. He slowly eases two fingers into me making my head roll back in pleasure.

"Fuckk" I moan out as his speed increases, bringing me closer and closer to the edge before he stops completely. "What the fuck Lu-" my words are cut off by his fingers. His smirk is plastered on his face as he watches me taste myself.

I close my eyes, sucking on his fingers, swirling my tongue around the two digits. I moan because I know how much that shit turns him on. 

Removing his fingers, he brings his lips down on mine. Our tongues fight for dominance and surprisingly he lets me win. I smile into our kiss at my victory.

His hands forcefully grip my ass, pushing my down into his hard on, but it's a force I don't mind. I'm not sure gentle is going to happen tonight. Well, at least not for now.

I can't take the teasing anymore as my hands quickly fumble with his zipper. I need him and I need him now. He lets out a low chuckle at my sad attempt to free my prize before helping me.

As soon as his member is free from his boxers, Luci teases my slit. His tip coaxing moans from my body as he nudges my clit.

"Hmmm amore, I can't wait for you to ride the shit out of me" he laughs - quoting my words from our phone call the other night.

"Well, lets get on with it" I groan as I sink myself down on to him, fed up of his teasing game. My hands rest on his shoulders as my body moves against his. Our moans fill the room and probably the whole goddamn house. I've never been a quiet one.

My first release comes quickly as I ride him, his moans encouraging me to continue. He begins to meet my thrusts as his own release nears. A string of curses in Italian leaves his mouth as his warm seed fills me, triggering my second orgasm of the night.

"Damn I've missed you" he tells me as he kisses my shoulder, both of us coming down from our highs.

"We're sleeping here tonight" I mumble as my breathing begins to go back to normal.

"That's fine but I don't think we're going to be getting much sleep" he whispers huskily in my ear. I roll my eyes because he'll probably fall asleep before I do.

I quickly re-think my previous thought as I feel him begin to harden inside me again. I look up to his face to see a boyish grin.

"Turn around" he orders me and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You're not taking my ass"

"I know" he tells me "I will one day though" he whispers, I'm not sure if to me or himself. "You know I'm an ass man, I want to watch as you ride my coćk."

I simply smile, ignoring the fact his vulgar words have made me like Niagara Falls, and turn around before lowering myself onto him again, his hands instantly finding my waist to guide me.

One of his hands slides down to grip onto my ass at the same time be lets out a satisfied moan.

He made me ride him four more times before we finally fell asleep, wrapped up in a blanket, making us even sweatier messes.

I think I'm going to ache tomorrow...

---

Ooooo sexy ;)

There are not many chapters left to go :( But there is defiantly more action to come. In both ways ;) 

Dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW 

XXX