Chapter 27: "Oh dang~ who's this hottie?..."

En başından başla

"Raven." I whisper, while my eyes land on a woman in a formal blue dress, giving me a disgusted look. -Another reason why I hate rich people. They think you're poor and can't afford anything.- "We should go..."

"Wear this." He ignores my please and hands a red dress.

I widden my eyes. "N-No!" -As I said, He's crazy!!!-

He sighs then looks around the T-shirts section. He spots a pink T-shirt and grabs it. "Okay, let's make a deal. I will wear this, if you will wear that dress, deal?" He points at the dress he just handed me. -He can't be serious.-

I laugh at his silly joke and he raises an eyebrow. "What? I'd look sexy in these~" He poses with the shirt around his body, gaining stares from some customers. Mostly women stare at him.

-Even tho he does silly things, he doesn't look ugly. It makes him even more attractive.-

I shake my head and am still laughing. -I could get used to this.-

What I also like about being with him, is that he makes everything seem okay. In my most embarrassing moments he would trade the cards and make fun of himself, just to gain attention from the people, who were actually paying attention on me. It feels like he can make people disappear. That's the type of person he is.

I give him a smile and head to the cabinet. "Deal." He amusingly smiles and follows me. Not before sending the audience a glare, making them return back to what they were doing.

-This boy needs help. Why did he even fool around in the first place, if it did bother him?-

"Can I get in?" He pushes his under lip forward, looking like a child. -Hell no.-

"No." I giggle then shut the maroon curtain.

"Kay~...It wasn't like I wanted to see you getting changed." I roll at his sarcastic words.

I try to fit in the dress and my first thought is: " I might rip it."

After a long while of struggles, I look at the mirror. -Is that even me?- I release my bun and stare into my mirror reflexion. The dress makes me look nicer, somehow. It perfectly curves my body and hides the excess fat around the sides, whenever I wear fitted tops.

I open the curtain and spot Raven sitting on the chair with his arms on his knees, like he's thinking about something. He's not wearing the pink shirt at all!

He lifts his head up and widens his eyes at me, biting his under lip. First he looks directly at me and then slowly down to my body, but stops for a while around my bust and then to my legs. -Guys this generation!-

He is literally eating me up with his eyes! It makes me really uncomfortable, but he gives me the feeling as if I am... sexy. -AGHH!-

I flush and clear my throat, making him look back to me. "How does it look like?" I tuck the strand of my hair behind my ears and try to sound calm. My voice however, deceives me.

"You're beautiful... No, amazingly Perfect!" I spot little light pink shades around cheeks as he smiles at me. -Wow, didn't know I could get him to blush that easily.-

"Where's the pink shirt?" I cross my arms to my breast and grin. He playfully groans and facepalms himself.

"Oh, I forgot it. Wait, lemme grab it real quick." He stands up and sends me a wink with a sly smirk before he goes. -Gosh, this man!-

He returns without the shirt, grabs my things and then rips the pricetag off the dress. "Raven!" -I am shooked! We didn't even pay it yet! Is he a thief?!...Did he intend to steal?!- His hand scoop to mine and we marsh out the store. Some women stare at me with the same disgusted-look on their faces.