19 ~ stay with us

Start from the beginning

She kind of just wanted to throw the whole outfit away. So it wouldn't remind her of what almost became of Chaeyoung.

Wouldn't remind Chae either.

"I... I don't..." the brunette started. Chaeyoung looked from her to her bags and sighed.

Lisa could tell what she meant.

"Come with me." She took up Chaeyoung's hand and stood up. Walking her out of the room.

She was going to go up the stairs when her mom noticed them from her spot on the couch.

"Lisa? Where are you guys going?" She asked softly.

"I'm giving Chaeyoung a pair of my pajamas."

"Let's clean her head up first okay? Since we don't want to get the new clothes dirty."

Lisa looked to Chaeyoung, who was huddled close to her back. "Is that okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded. Lisa turned them around and walked to her mom.

Ami stood up and pointed to the couch. "Sit here sweetie, I'll stand behind you and tend to your head."

Chaeyoung looked to Ami and nodded. She untwined their fingers and took a seat where her mother had pat.

Lisa already missed the feeling of her hands in hers.

And she realized this with a worried clench and release of her fist. She already missed her hand?

Her mother broke her thoughts and asked her to grab the first aid kit, which she happily did. Bringing it to her mother and then walking in front of Chaeyoung.

"Hey."

Chaeyoung looked at her with those same sad eyes. Yet, with a certain curiosity within them.

"Can I brush your hair?"

Chaeyoung's brows furrowed, making her smile. "I need to brush it away from the cut, but I know I'll just end up brushing the whole thing." She chuckled.

A moment had passed by, but Chaeyoung nodded in the end.

"It will feel nice, I promise. Your hair being brushed by someone else is like heaven on earth." She jumped up and ran to her room.

Grabbing her nicest brush and some spray to help get rid of Chae's tangles.

After returning, she lightly sprayed some of the spray into Chaeyoung's hair. Before starting to brush it.

She was gentle, especially near the wound.

Making sure she didn't yank and tug on the girl as she helped tame her locks. But, she was impressed at how healthy and seemingly neat Chaeyoung's hair already was.

She must still tend to it? As best as she can.

Lisa peaked down at Chae and noticed her eyes were closed. She felt her heart swell as she smiled at the sight. "Nice right?"

"Mhm."

"Your hair is pretty." Lisa thought aloud. She hit herself mentally but it turned out to be okay, as Chaeyoung didn't seem to feel uncomfortable by it.

"T-Thanks."

"Yeah. Of course." 

"Okay Lisa, let me see." Her mother spoke while coming up from behind her. Taking her spot behind Chaeyoung.

"Okay." She put her stuff down and walked around. Sitting down beside Chaeyoung and holding out an opened palm.

"Just in case." She whispered when Chaeyoung met her eyes. "Squeeze it if it hurts."