31

Introduction

The Billboard awards are in a few days and today we have to fly to Los Angeles. As we get to the airport the press is everywhere. Wherever my eyes wonder I always see a camera, maybe it was a bad idea to go along with the boys. After all they are definitely not here for me.

After some paparazzi photos, we finally go to the private area where we can wait for our flight. I had a muffin before our boarding. The flight was not as long as I expected it to be, maybe because I slept most of the flight. When I looked around the boys were either sleeping or working on some kind of project. I don't make much of it because they're always working.

When we landed the same thing happened, paparazzi and more paparazzi. We quickly passed and got into our cars. Today I was riding with Taehyung. He didn't seem nervous at all, however my entire body was shaking. I was so nervous to go out into the public in another country as a korean artist. For some reason I felt intimidated.

Tae looks over at me and notices my fidgeting. "Are you okay?"

"Hm?" I say in confusion not realizing how much noise I was making with my nails. "Oh yeah, just nervous for Wednesday."

"Don't. You've been practicing for this day for weeks now, you got it." He says trying to cheer me up.

"I hope so. I just feel so pressured because I'm in another country and I need to prove to everyone that I'm talented". I say expressing my feelings.

"Y/n, if you believe in yourself then you will succeed, but if you feel like you're not good enough you will lose your confidence and its going to show in your performance. Just believe in yourself! For crying out loud you're Namjoon's sister. What better reason for confidence than that?" He says trying to give me some sort of strength, and it was working.

"Thanks, I needed that." I say.

We all went to our hotel rooms. I changed into more comfortable clothes and put on music that I like so I could feel like I was more at home. I turned off all the lights except for one of the table lights. I turned on my computer and started to finish writing one of the songs that I've been working on. I've really been into r&b lately and I wanted to give the genre a try. I don't have much recorded and after all it's a demo, but I still want it to be perfect.

The next day we had practice, I had practice with other kpop idols. I was most excited to meet Red Velvet. I love their music and they are so talented. And when they came through that door I almost fainted. I couldn't believe that I was in the same room with them even more that I'll be on stage with them.

Our performance is split up into teams, a vocal and a dance team. I'm a part of the vocal team so I won't be showing my amazing dancing skills. To be honest I'm glad.

I tried contacting Joon when our practice was over but I guess they hadn't finished yet. They are probably still working on perfecting their ON choreography, which in my opinion is flawless. I put my phone down and look around to see who is still in the practice room. And then I see him.

"Hi, I'm Johnny, I'm a part of the dance team but Taeil told me you were here, so i wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big fan." He says and smiles down at me. I thought Namjoon was tall, boy was I wrong.

"Nice to meet you Johnny, I'm Y/n." I say with an awkward smile. "I'm looking forward to seeing what the dance team has prepared."

"I hope you like it! I'm also looking forward to seeing your performance, I mean with everyone else too..yeah." He says while rubbing his palms together. He seems nervous. "I hope we see each other more often in Korea. I'd love to collaborate."

"I'd love that, here is my number, call me if you ever need anything." I say trying to be nice. Honestly I have no idea who he is but he's hella handsome. He writes my number quickly in his phone and smiles widely.

"Thank you." Then I hear his name being called from one of his managers. "See you around Y/n."

I wave and tell him goodbye.

I go over to where the boys are practicing and peek through the door. I see they're all having a really hard time and are sweating like crazy. I take out my phone and order food for them, it's the least I could do to make them feel better.

When the food arrives I take it into the break room and arrange it. Shortly after they come in and their faces light up when they see the food. They scream with excitement. They hug me each individually. "YOU ARE A LIFESAVER." Jin yells out.

They stuff their faces as much food as they can while checking their phones. I'm happy to be sharing these moments with them.

Namjoon takes a sandwich and sits down, then we all hear a *CLICK*. He reaches behind him to see what he sat on. He takes out a broken pair of glasses.

"YAAAAA THOSE WERE MY BRAND NEW GLASSES YOU LOSER!" I yell at him. He gives me an awkward smile. "Oops"

authors note:

authors note:

It's me again! This time the update was quicker hm. I hope it stays that way. Anyway I know Johnny is like 4cm taller but for mini me, everyone is a GIANT so. xD Also MY ARMY AND NCTzen HEART AAAAAAA