2

Stalking

Namjoon decided to stay the night and we end up watching a movie on the couch and also to catch up a bit.

I've been so caught up in the movie that I didn't notice Namjoon sighting at his phone. He has a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong Joonie?" I ask and pause the movie.

"Uh it's so hard to be a leader ya know?" He turns off his phone and places it beside him. "So many responsibilities at this age, but I still wouldn't change it. I love being with these guys."

"Your members right?" I ask and he nods. "Joon! I want to meet them! It's been over 6 years, don't you think it's time?"

"Funny they say the same thing. They're even starting to believe that I don't actually have a sister." He laughs.

"Why are you keeping me a secret from them? I think that we'll get along great with one another."

"It's just that they're my second family and if they try to do something with you, I... I don't know what I'll do." He signs. "You're my only sister, Y/n. I want to protect you."

He pauses.

"But they're good guys I don't think they'll hurt you."

"So... can I hear the good news now?" I say moving closer to my brother with a cheesy smile.

"You can meet them tomorrow at one of the members housewarming party. I've already made the arrangements." He smiles. "I just need to find out where the maknae lives."

I throw my hands around his neck and hug him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

When Namjoon finally falls asleep I quickly take out my phone. Curiosity takes over my body and before I know it I'm stalking Jungkooks Instagram.

At first it doesn't hit me. But then I realize he's no ordinary neighbor.

12 Million followers????? What is this.

jeongguk

♡ 1, 634,846 jeongguk: not your oppa 257,635 more comments parkjm: answer my text maknae!_seokjin: you look constipated

♡ 1, 634,846
jeongguk: not your oppa
257,635 more comments
parkjm: answer my text maknae!
_seokjin: you look constipated.

Aw he's super cute.

jeongguk

♡ 1, 855,893jeongguk: off to practice! Hope everyone has a nice day 345,668 more commentsvantae: you were late because you were taking this picture right?sugakuh: when are you going to have your housewarming party

♡ 1, 855,893
jeongguk: off to practice! Hope everyone has a nice day
345,668 more comments
vantae: you were late because you were taking this picture right?
sugakuh: when are you going to have your housewarming party. I need a excuse to drink.

So he's an idol??

jeongguk

♡ 1,836,974 jeongguk: family867,629 more comments _namjoon: look who's cheesy now

♡ 1,836,974
jeongguk: family
867,629 more comments
_namjoon: look who's cheesy now.
yourhope: love you kid.

Wait... NAMJOON? What is my brother doing with an idol?? Wait NAMJOON IS AN IDOL!!! Is this my brothers band?

Wow they're beautiful.

Wait is it his housewarming party?

I look at my clock which reads 3:52am. I've been stalking him for a long time. Maybe I should stop?

Wow I didn't know they were such boy band.

At that moment I've never been more proud of my brother.

-

I wonder how Namjoon will feel when he finds out one of his members is my new neighbor.

_______________________
Hi guys I'm hoping you're enjoying. I've been writing shorter chapters I hope that that's okay! Anyway Happy 2019!! I hope it's filled with lots of Kdramas and Bts!

Love you guys :)