19

Tears

Over the past month you could say that I've been sleeping in either Joon's or Yoongi's studios.

But after a long hard time producing and writing I've finally finished my first album. And today I decide to surprise everyone with my new album. Which may or may not be about my first real heart break.

There are a total of 9 tracks that I'm beyond proud of.

I decide to borrow my brother's studio for my official album debut to the closest people around me.

I invite all of the members including Jungkook. It might be really uncomfortable because 99% of the songs are about him. But maybe he won't notice? 

I also haven't really seen him that often around the building. I've mostly seen his face on the news with IU but that doesn't matter. I try not to think about it too much. Especially the memories we shared.

The first to arrive is of course my brother. He's always had a habit of being by my side whenever I need anything.

"What is it Y/n?" He says annoyed but I can tell he's a bit worried.

"I'll tell you when everyone's arrived." I say jumping up and down a little.

One by one all of the boys gather up in the small room. They find their seats and i quickly began before anyone decides to leave.

"Okay so as you can tell I've gathered you all here today for something very important." I began.

"It better be! This is my napping time!" Yoongi says annoyed.

"Well it's going to wait because I've finally finished my first album!" I say clapping.

They look shocked and began clapping and congratulating me. Expect for Jungkook who's quietly sitting in the corner without moving an inch of his muscles.

"Well what are we waiting for let's hear it!" Jin says impatiently.

"First I just want to thank my brother and Yoongi for dealing with my craziness and crying the past month. Thank you for helping me with this album. And also the other members for motivating me and believing in me. And also thank you to everyone who collaborated with me-" I'm suddenly interrupted.

"LETS JUST HEAR THE SONGS ALREADY IM DYING!" Jimin shouts unable to control his excitement.

"Okay here we go." I say and I click play to a very familiar song.

1. Sunset

When Jungkook hears it he immediately sits up and his eyes become wide. He had no idea that I'll put the song on the album. Honestly I didn't either. It was mostly Tae's idea. He said it was a masterpiece and it'll be a big mistake if I didn't include it.

But of course the song doesn't have any of jungkook's vocals in it. I replaced everything with my own.

It takes everything out of me not to cry. Remembering one of the happiest nights of my life. But I don't want to seem weak in-front of Jungkook. Especially right now.

When the song ends I look at Jungkook who I can tell is getting a little bit of teary eyed. But I'm sure it'll end by the next few songs.

"Thank you for listening to me." Taehyung says with his boxy smile and pats me on the arm as I nod.

2. Alone Again

"So this song is called Alone again. I was going through a really hard time when I wrote it."