7

Breakfast

I wake up to my name being called. I slowly open my eyes and realize I'm in Jungkooks arms. I look up at him to see that he's still sound asleep.

Wait then who's calling my name?

I quickly wake Jungkook up.

"Jungkook wake up someone's in the apartment." I say.

And with those words his eyes instantly open and he stands up.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Y/n? Where are you I bought you breakfast."

Jungkook and I instantly look at each other.

Namjoon.

Shit I really need to change the password to my apartment.

Jungkook jumps out of the bed and puts his shirt on. He looks around the room to find a place to hide.

"Go in the closet hurry!" I whisper.

He immediately obeys. But shoots up his head when he sees the size of the closet.

"How am I suppose to fit in here!" He whines.

"Figure it out!" I whisper.

Then there's a knock on my door.

"Y/n you in here?" I could hear the worry in Namjoons voice.

"Yeah just a minute I need to get dressed." I say as I wait for Jungkook completely get in the closet. I try not to laugh but it's impossible not to. The fact that a grown man is hiding in a closer is hilarious.

As he's safely in his hiding spot I open my door to my bedroom and see Namjoon.

"Hi big bro!" I say hugging him. "Lets go downstairs!" I say and begin going down the steps.

"I bought you breakfast" He says.

We both go into the kitchen which I haven't cleaned since yesterday's flour fight.

"What happened here?" Namjoon asks.

"Oh just failed to make some cookies." I say trying not to burst into laughter.

We sit on the the dining table to have breakfast. Namjoon takes all of the food out of the bags when I receive a message from Jungkook.

"Why are you smiling at your phone?" Namjoon questions as he takes a bite out of his pancakes

"Huh?" I ask caught off guard. "Oh it's nothing."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks shooting his head up with widened eyes.

"Um... Something like that." I say trying not to blush.

"I saw your tweet last night. Who was that guy? Is he the boyfriend? Didn't you say you weren't dating anyone two weeks ago?" He starts interrogating me.

"A lot of things change in two weeks big bro. And since when do you follow me on Twitter?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Since now! I'll need more information about this boy you're talking to. Be thankful that I'm running late to practice. I gotta go." He says and heads to the front door as I follow.

As soon as the front door closes I run upstairs to see if Jungkook is still alive.

I open the closet doors and he just falls to the floor on his side with his knees up against his chest.

I go down and give him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I say over and over again.

He sits up and gives me a small peck on the lips. "It's okay I'll do it again in a heartbeat."

"You should go namjoon says he's late to practice which makes you 10x more late." I say.

He immediately gets up.

"Crap! I forgot thanks for reminding." he says and gives me a small kiss on the top of my head.

"I'll see you tonight." he says before running out of my apartment.

"Wait what's tonight?" I shout after him.

_______________________Hello meet very cheesy me :) lol I got the closet idea from "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim"

Hello meet very cheesy me :) lol I got the closet idea from "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim". It's an amazing drama 10/10!!!! Anyway I just got back from Finland! Super amazing country, I had the time of my life!! 

Anyway here's a representation of my life.