21

Official

The first date with Chanyeol came quicker than expected. I've been so excited to see him again. You could say that I might be falling for him. His kindness and the way he cares for me is so sweet.

I decided to start getting ready two hours before our date.. I haven't gone out in a while so I need some extra time to fix myself up.

I search through my closet tossing all my options on my bed. How can I have so many clothes but can't find anything decent to wear. After a mini breakdown I decide to call up Tae for his help.

He rushes to my rescue quicker than I expected. I greet him and give him a quick hug before running back into my room.

I always rely on either him, Jimin or hobi for fashion tips. I've completely given up asking Namjoon for any. Last time he dressed me up was in middle school and everyone laughed at me for wearing crocs that day.

For this important day I think Taehyung is perfect. He always expresses himself somehow through clothes and fashion. He stands in front of my closet and signs.

"You really need to update your closer don't you?" He says.

I haven't really had time recently to look after myself, after debut I've been extremely busy everyday.

"It's okay we'll just go with something cute and simple." He says and begins pulling out dresses. He looks at the outfit he picked out and turns to me.

"I think this will make him drool." He giggles and gives me the outfit to change. I take it from him and go try it on.

I come out and showed him the outfit he picked

I come out and showed him the outfit he picked. He smiles brightly at me.

"You look amazing!" He says smiling shyly while looking down at the floor.

I ruffle his hair and give him a hug. "Thank you for being my big brother Tae." I say grinning.

His smile fades and he scratches his head like he's disappointed.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"Hmm? Oh no no, everything's okay." He says putting on a smile. "Actually I have to meet with someone so I should go.." He says while making his way to the front door. "Have fun on your date! If you need anything call me."

And like that he leaves. I wonder if I did something wrong

As the time for the date gets closer my heart can't stop beating. I'm so anxious for this... last time I went on a date it didn't turn out that well. Jungkook broke up with me the next day.. but I believe this time it'll be different... this time it's not Jungkook it's Chanyeol.