13

Awards

I'm nervous for today. I've never gone to an award show before. I've always only watched them on TV and to finally be attending one it's a dream come true.

Ever since a month ago when that video Jungkook posted started going viral I've been getting recognized more and more. It feels weird and uncomfortable sometimes but I've been getting better at accepting the fame.

Jungkook enters my apartment being all happy and jumpy. He runs toward me sitting on the coach and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so exited for today! People will see how beautiful and amazing you truly are." He says smiling up at me.

We haven't really discussed our first so called argument yet... but it's better if I don't bring it up, especially now. However I still haven't changed my mind. Im planning to collaborate with Chanyeol and we've even been texting back and forth. I just don't know how to tell Jungkook...

-

When we arrive at the awards, first we go to the red carpet and they do a couple of interviews while I stand aside.

As I'm waiting for them to finish their last interview, the lady sees me and calls me up next to them.

"Oh my isn't that Y/n?" she asks excitedly.

"Oh yes, hello." I say bowing to her.

"Ah you've made such an impact on social media lately, everyone has been talking about you." She says smiling waiting for me to respond. Instead namjoon takes the lead instead of me.

"Yes, she's helped us so much during these past months. She's really been our motivation. And as my sister it's truly nice to have her around more." He says smiling and hugging my shoulder as the boys all nod in agreement.

"Oh and Jungkook how did you and Y/n become close?" The interview continues with the uncomfortable questions. But luckily namjoon saves me again.

"He's such a shy kid, we basically raised him and we always worried that he was too shy at times, but Y/n has really helped him get out of the comfort zone." He pauses "they're such a good duo together."

"Ah I see. Well thank you!"

As we say our goodbyes I try to get out of there as quickly as possible. I don't want her to ask me or Jungkook anymore unnecessarily questions.

We quickly go and sit down in our seats before the awards began. I sit between Taehyung and Namjoon trying not to be too close to Jungkook, just in case no rumors come up.

As the show begins I notice a boy group sitting behind us. I try not to turn around out of curiously but it takes everything out of my body not to do so. Lucky namjoon notices the group and greets them, so I had an excuse to do the same.

As I turn around I notice and familiar face. Chanyeol.  He notices me as well and sits right behind me. I feel my heart racing and my cheeks getting hotter... this isn't suppose to happen.

As the show begins I calm down. I'm enjoying the show and seeing everyone perform. It's different from seeing them on video and then live. It's a whole new experience.