8

Sunset

I've been waiting for Jungkook all day to come to his apartment. He told me he wanted to do something special tonight. I haven't stopped thinking about what it could be since this morning.

I begged him to tell me what the surprise is but he won't.

Jungkook POV.

I've been in the practice room all day learning the new choreography. But I just can't get Y/n out of my head. Especially how I'm going to tell Namjoon.

He'll definitely won't be thrilled.

As practice is finally over for the day. I walk over to all the boys who are huddled together talking about something.

"And she told me she had a boyfriend this morning! Can you believe that." Namjoon says.

"A boyfriend?" Jin questions.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Oh maknae I guess you haven't heard. Apparently Y/n has a boy she's been talking to for the past few weeks." Hoseok explains.

Yoongi puts his hand on my back. "I guess there goes your chance with Namjoon's sister."

I frown. Who could this guy be? I mean I haven't seen her text anyone or be with anyone other than me.

I need to find out.

"I need you all to find out who this guy could be!" Namjoon commends us. "I need to know if he's treating my sister right."

We all nod in agreement.

Man I really wanted to take her on our first date tonight.

I frown and think about what I should do.

Maybe I could steal her from that baster. I mean he probably has nothing on me. I'm Jeon Jungkook for crying out load.

I take my phone out full of myself and decide to confront Y/n.

Wow I feel really stupid. I should've seen that coming.

Ah it's a relief she's not talking to someone else. I don't know what I would've done.

I guess I won't have to cancel the date after all.

-

Y/n POV.

Jungkook told me to be ready by 5pm. I wonder why so early but I don't question it.

It's already almost time for him to pick me up and I'm nowhere being done. I look like an actual mess.