Chapter 55

⚠️[Smut Warning: Do not read if you don't like that kind of stuff!]⚠️

Yun-Hee
She was standing in front of Jungwoo in her little room again. "So.." He began and looked at her a bit shy. "What are we?" She had to smile and came closer to him. "What do you want us to be?" She came even closer and whispered into his ear. "A couple?" Jungwoo's face turned slightly red and he stuttered: "U-uhm I-I think a-also I-I.." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he opened them again he looked at Yun-Hee determined: "Bae Yun-Hee, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Yun-Hee grinned widely as she answered him: "Yes, I thought you'd never ask!" He relaxed immediately and put his arms around her. He was so happy that she said 'yes' because before he wasn't sure what she was feeling for him. Was it just lust or something deeper? He hugged her tight and never ever wanted to let her go again. Yun-Hee on the other hand just waited for him to ask her, she really loved him and she was confident that he loved her too, so she was happy and excited when he finally gathered enough bravery to ask her out. "What do you want to do now?" She asked him and played with the hair in his neck. Jungwoo gave her one of his innocent cute smiles and asked: "What about cuddling?" Of course she couldn't resist him and moments later they were lying in her bed, snuggled up under the blanket and just talked about their lives.
But suddenly Yun-Hee stood up and looked down on Jungwoo. "What are you doing?" He blinked in confusion and waited for her to answer. She didn't say anything and just sat down on his l lap while grinning mischievously. Jungwoo raised one eyebrow, he had a feeling where this was leading to and he didn't complain. Yun-Hee kissed him fiercely and moved her hips, which caused him to interrupt the kiss with a quiet gasp. She bit her lip and took off his shirt to kiss down his chest. Jungwoo put his head back and panted while he started to unbutton her blouse. A few moments later Yun-Hee already freed her boyfriend from his jeans while the poor boy was struggling to open her bra. Finally he managed to unclip it and he threw it into a corner of the room. Gently he started massaging her boobs which caused her nipples to harden and Yun-Hee to let out small moans. Meanwhile you could see the result of her on going hip movements clearly through Jungwoo's pants. She grinned and slowly pulled down his pants while Jungwoo threw her skirt and her slip into the room. Yun-Hee looked at his erection and started to stroke his hard member gently which made Jungwoo groan with anticipation. Slowly she let his member fill her up and both groaned. After a few moments of adjusting to his size Yun-Hee started to move up and down, her fingers clawed into his shoulders. He moaned with pleasure and massaged her boobs again while he thrusted into her. The small room was filled with their loud moans as they got wilder and Jungwoo started to leave hickeys all over Yun-Hee's neck. After a while Yun-Hee felt her climax coming and her moans were even louder before she came with a scream of pleasure. Due to the sudden tightness around his member Jungwoo came shortly after her. With a loud moan he released his seed into her. Yun-Hee panted heavily and got off his lap. With a deep sigh she cuddled up next to him and soon both of them fell asleep.