Chapter 47

I looked in the mirror and critically checked my Make-up. Then I shook my head and sighed, I was just having a small party with my friends, why was I dressing up? Deep down I knew the answer: I hoped to see Lucas. I still had hope that he'll come back to me. I only returned the day before and his influence already brought me down once again. I wondered if this was going to last forever and if he would be my last boyfriend. I was about to get lost in these dark thoughts when my phone started ringing and I jumped at the sudden noise in the deep silence of my bathroom. I looked at the screen before accepting the call, it was Ten. I had to smile, I was sure that he wanted to remind me of the party he organised at the NCT Dorm. "Sup hoe, what's up?" I greeted him casually and he answered: "Hello Bitch, I just wanted to tell you not to forget to come over tonight! I swear if you don't come I'm gonna hunt you down!" I laughed at his words: "Don't worry I'll come! I was just about to get ready when you called and caused my eyeliner to look horrible! Now I'll have to do it again!" I heard him laugh on the other side and I was glad that he didn't notice that I wasn't far from crying one minute ago. "Okay okay sorry, I'll let you finish your masterpiece now." He said finally and hung up. I was grateful for the distraction and continued getting ready for the party.
Two hours later I arrived at the NCT Dorm. I started walking towards the building but then I hesitated, I hadn't entered the building since the breakup with Lucas months ago and just the sight of it brought back so many memories. Then I frowned, angry at myself, I shouldn't let a fucking building make me sad! I started walking again with newly gained bravery and opened the door almost aggressively. Inside the building I went for the staircase instead of the elevator so I could calm down a bit and when I reached the right floor I got my excitement for the party back. I rang the doorbell of the apartment and only seconds later it was opened by Ten, as if he'd waited behind the door just to open it as soon as my hand touched the button to activate the bell. He smiled at me brightly and gave me a tight hug. Johnny behind him looked at us a bit skeptical but went off soon to let us celebrate in peace. I followed Ten to his room where Yun-Hee was already waiting for me. She jumped up as soon as she saw me and hugged me as well. When she finally let go of me I noticed the stuff piled up on the table and I had to laugh, they bought tons of sweets and snacks and sugary drinks. I was expecting bottles of wine and other stuff but Ten was a child and decided we should rather get a sugar shock than an alcohol poisoning. I sat down on the floor between them and we started to play stupid games while we started to eliminate the whole pile of unhealthy stuff on the table.