Chapter 41

I woke up around 10 o'clock in the morning and groaned as I felt the dizziness still lingering in my head and as I got up I felt slightly nauseous but it was still okay. I stood up and tried to eat something so that I could take an headache pill and to my relief I didn't need to through up. As I stood there, waiting for the pill to dissolve in the water I thought about last night. I remembered that I was dancing with Felix and Chris when Felix threw me really really close and tried to kiss me. I shook my head, I couldn't believe it. "I'm just seeing things... Why would he try to kiss me?" I muttered and rubbed my eyes. Just thinking about kissing brought back the memories of Lucas, it hurted like a knife in my heart and I tried to push the memory back in the deepest corner of my brain. I took a deep breath and focused on the glass in front of me again, the pill was now fully dissolved and I drank the glass in small sips until it was all gone. I decided to text Felix if he was okay just when I remembered that I should thank Chris for his help with the fight, without him it might've not ended well for me. After I did this I saw that Felix was faster, he already had texted me if I came home well and how I feel. I decided not to bring up the akward moment between us, it was probably only because he tripped or something and I was sure he couldn't even remember it so I just answered his questions and then took a long, relaxing shower.

Lucas
The tall boy was restless on that tuesday morning. It was one of these days when he couldn't distract himself from Yejin. He had been thinking about her the whole day and it drove him crazy. He wanted to talk to her so bad, he wanted to beg her for forgiveness and hold her in his arms again. But he couldn't, he knew she would hang up as soon as she hears his voice on the phone and even if Ten could persuade her to talk to him, it wouldn't be the same as when he talked to her personally. He cursed the three months he had to wait until she cames back from Australia. He lived in constant fear that she could meet someone down there, someone who could help her to patch up her broken heart. Although Ten tried his best to reassure him that she's not ready for a new love and that he shouldn't worry too much he couldn't stop his thoughts from bugging him and making him anxious. By now every member of NCT knew what was going on and they all hoped that Lucas gets back Yejin and be happy again.