Chapter 27

Lucas
It's been a few weeks since Lucas and Yejin had started dating and they still were on cloud 7, completely blinded of love. That's why Lucas didn't notice that one of his managers got suspicious, he was lost in thoughts, smiling like an idiot all the time or grinning at his phone. One day she followed him and overheard a phone call between Lucas and Yejin, which was the proof she had been looking for. Later that day, she came into Lucas' room and ordered him to follow her. After they had reached her office, she sat down behind the massive wooden desk and looked at him with a stern gaze. Her office matched her personality well, it was simple with plain white walls, a grey and white carpet on the floor, some shelves filled with documents, on the desk  a computer was placed as well as a tiny flower. "So what's going on?" Lucas asked unsure about what to do, something like that never happened to him before! The manager, her name was Jovana, sighed heavily and shook her head: "You have a girlfriend." It wasn't a question and she didn't sound very pleased. "So what? Nobody said I couldn't have a girlfriend!" Although he was panicking on the inside Lucas was acting all calm and confident. "Yes, technically you're allowed to have a girlfriend, but I still don't think it's a good idea.." Lucas shoulders immediately relaxed as he heard this, he didn't care about Jovanas opinion at all, he just wanted to be with Yejin. "Well, can I go now then?" He looked at her impatiently. Jovana frowned, usually the members listened to her. "Wait, hear me out! She is just using you! She's only after the money and the fame!" Lucas looked at her shocked and angry at the same time. How could she say these things without even knowing Yejin?! He stood up aggressively: "I'm sorry but you're terribly wrong! Yejin is the opposite of what you just described! You've never even met her!" He turned around and walked to he door. He placed his hand on the doorknob when Jovana stood up too: "At least consider breaking up!" He shot her a last angry glance, yanked the door open and stormed down the hallway, still yelling at Jovana in his head. Jovana stood there for a moment, a bit startled by his sudden outburst, then she went around her desk and closed the door softly. She quickly sat down once again and thought about how she could possibly convince Lucas to break up with Yejin. She said she is just worried about Lucas getting hurt but the truth is that she was jealous. She couldn't stand the thought of Lucas touching another girl, even though he never touched her. She looked down at herself, she was quite overweight, wore too tight clothes and too much make-up. But in her eyes she was the sexiest girl on the planet. "I'm a queen." She mumbled. "Why didn't he asked me to be his girlfriend?" Then she fell silent again, brainstorming about the girlfriend problem.