Chapter 49

Lucas
It took all his willpower to not storm after Yejin when she left the room without a second glance back at him. He wasn't sure if he had a chance to get her back or if she just said that she needs to think about it because she had enough of him. He started to walk in circles and buried his face in his hands. He felt like he was losing his mind with all the waiting and it was only minutes since the love of his life left the room to join her friends. "Okay calm down, you've been patient for so long, you can last a little while longer.." Lucas murmured to himself and sat down on his bed. "Just a little while longer.." He murmured again and tried to distract himself with something.

Yejin
After I left Lucas in his room and joined the others again, my mind was totally absent. His words were playing on repeat in my mind and I couldn't forget the way he looked at me. There was so much love in his gaze, love and the desperate request to forgive him. The more I thought of it, the clearer became the feelings I buried deep down in my soul and I realized that I still loved him. I wanted nothing more than to storm into his room again and kiss him but I held myself back, he shouldn't get me back that easily so I decided to wait two days until I'd tell him my decision. My heart jumped with joy as I imagined how he'd look at me and how he'd kiss me and- "Earth to Yejin! Hello!" I flichend as I felt someone hit me and slowly my thoughts came back to reality. "Uhm sorry?" I asked a bit confused and looked at Yun-Hee. She rolled her eyes and repeated her sentence. I smiled at her and for the rest of the evening I concentrated on my friends, even though the thought of Lucas was still circling in the back of my head.

Two days after I met Lucas in front of the bathroom in the NCT Dorm I was standing on their doorstep again and rang the doorbell. This time I had to wait a bit longer until Taeyong finally opened the door. "Yejin?" He asked surprised. I smiled shyly and nodded: "Hey Taeyong, can I come in? I want to talk to Lucas.." Taeyong raised his eyebrows even more surprised but something in the way I looked at him kept him from asking any questions and he just opened the door a little bit wider so I could step inside. "Thank you.." I whispered as I passed him and with a loud pounding heart I made my way to Lucas' room. Taeyong nodded and followed me with his eyes as I walked around the corner and knocked on Lucas' door. For a few minutes nothing happened and I started to give up and wanted to leave when the door suddenly opened and I jumped back startled. "Hey!" Lucas panted and seemed a bit hectic, I smiled on the inside, he had probably been cleaning his room so it wouldn't look that bad. "Hey." I smiled shyly and he suddenly looked anxious as he started speaking: "So.. you've decided?" I took a deep breath and nodded with a serious expression to scare him a bit. Lucas looked into my faces and sighed deeply as he read my expression. Then I couldn't hold back anymore so I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him passionately. He was in shock for a split second before he put his strong arms around me and kissed me back.