chapter 30

olivia's POV
" i-i don't think we should separate " i hesitated . " huh " she said softly . " hunter has no business in our relationship , your my sub since i signed the papers and he can't tell me who my sub can and can't be " i huffed getting upset . savannah hugged me tighter .
"  i guess i walked out for no reason , i have to go back and finish my chores " savannah huffed . i sighed and let her go from the hug we returned to . she slowly trudged back into the house while i stayed out figuring out where to go . " i'm not staying in this house with him until he can learn to act right " i said to myself .

i heard the door open a second time and hunter popped out . " get in here its gonna get dark soon " he said calmly . " no , i told you i'm not going back in there til i'm ready " i sassed going to walk away .as i tried to walk i felt a hand roughly grab my arm .
" i said get in the house , please olivia " he asked gently . i yanked my arm out of his hand before going inside . as i walked in i noticed savannah silently crying in the kitchen wiping off the counters . i felt my heart get heavy then decided to stay with savannah .

**

around 11pm hunter said he was going off to bed . savannah was on the couch .
" hey , come on let's go " i rushed grabbing her hands and taking the white pourche keys off the holder . savannah looked confused but didn't say anything . once we got in the car and started to drive for a little while savannah broke the silence . " so um where are we going " she asked hesitantly . " somewhere away from that house  " i snapped unintentionally . she jumped at my tone and i instantly felt bad. " sorry princess, i didn't mean to snap like that but i'm just going off impulse and don't know what to really do" i apologized trying to figure out what to do.

hunters POV
i woke up around 1am to a empty bed and silent, pitch black house. quickly getting out of bed only to go trudging downstairs to get a water bottle to quench my thirst. i decided to check on olivia and savannah, i had a feeling this whole thing wasnt going to blow over lightly. as i walked towards the stairs i stopped by olivia's room to pop in and check on them, they werent there. starting to slightly panic i made my way to savannah's room, empty as well. my sliver of hope was soon to be vanished when i went downstairs to a messy living room but nobody to be found. i started to panic then my panic turned to rage as i noticed my pourche  keys were missing. she left and savannah went with her, i was furious.

to make matters worse i had deleted the tracking app i had on olivia's phone due to her earning my full trust not to long ago. i couldn't track her, i couldn't call she wouldn't answer, i don't have a tracker on the car either. i was struggling to find them, i was trying to redownload my tracking app. to my luck it downloaded quickly and i logged back into it. it took a second for the app to reboot with my updated information.

almost immediately after it was done i got a notification that olivia was on the other side of town at the Hillford hotel and spa . 'she's really spending her couple dollars to get away from me because i'm right' i scoffed to myself. irritation and relief came over me. i was irritated she left with savannah but also relived she was safe. i decided its really late and she's safe with savannah so i left it alone and went back to my room.

* the morning *

olivia's POV
i tossed and turned all night hoping everything that happened was a nightmare i can wake up from. i was very wrong, savannah was still asleep next to me. my mind was everywhere from the previous night. "i'm screwed when i get home" i whispered to myself. "we both are" savannah replies groggily. she startled me as i worried about my ass and how much he lose his trust for me. i went to get up when i got a text.

"i want both your asses home in the next 30 minutes"
it was from hunter. i wasn't even that mad anymore, i was more scared for me and savannah's literal asses. "w-we have to go, now" i stuttered at savannah. "what, why" she questioned stretching. "hunter said he wants us both back in the next 30 minutes and i'm not really on his good side to try and disagree with him" i said worried. "well, let's just go on into the line of fire why don't we" she said sarcastically, putting on her slides.

"i don't really have a choice, darling" i responded annoyed. "you can stay, what's the worst he can do" she asked flipping back down on the bed. "i don't know and that's what i'm worried about, i've never pissed him off or worried him this much. i'm not sure what you're gonna do but i'm not putting my ass on the line anymore than it already is" i replied grabbing my phone and the keys.

"fine" she groaned getting back up making her way to the door. "don't just stand there, go" i rushed. she opened the door and slugged out. "i need you to hurry up or your getting left" i threatened walking past her to the front desk.

after we checked out and we're driving on the road i was still panicking and savannah came to realization she's fucked too.

"10 minutes" another text from hunter. "fuck" i mumbled to myself. we arrived into the housing addition 6 minutes later. "hurry, it's both out asses" savannah panicked. "i'm trying, mine more than yours" i argued.

we pulled into the house and both hopped out of the car hesitantly walking towards the house. i eased my way into the house and tried to quietly appear but hunter was waiting on the couch.

sorry for the cliffhanger and sorry it took so long to update. but honestly i'm not feeling this story anymore and only finishing it because so many people enjoy it. i don't know where it's going or when it'll end. anyway, hope you all have a good day, afternoon, or night. make sure to comment, vote, and follow me ❣️