chatper 24

later that day

olivia's POV
savannah and i were watching "modern family " on the couch and i helped her do a few more things around the house before hunter came home . as we sat on the couch i was the big spoon so she was in front of me so i took it to my advantage to tease her . i slid my hands down her thighs and around her perfectly rounded bubble butt . she giggled and wiggled her butt on me , i giggled at the action .

" what are you doing , princess " i teased caressing her right boob . " nothing much , what about yourself " she replied in a babyish voice . " i think your doing a little more than nothing , don't you think " i said slipping my hand down her pants . she gasped and bit her lip as i gently played with her clit over her panties .

i then kissed her cheek and removed my hand from her pants . she let let out a groan .
" why'd you stop " she whined . " i'm pretty sure one of your rules is not to whine . aren't i correct " i stated making her upset as she then crossed her arms and scrunched her face pouting .

she sat up on the couch then stood up walking away . i grabbed her wrist just before she had the chance to get far . " where do you think your going " i asked kinda irritated she just got up . " to the kitchen " she sassed back . i turned my head to the side and looked at her as if she were stupid . " i suggest you watch your tone , i don't know where this attitude came from or why it's here but lose it before you get yourself in trouble " i clarified before letting her wrist go .

as she walked away i heard mumbling but i didn't mind it , let's hope she knew better than to test my patience because it's minimal for anyone , including her . as she walked into the kitchen hunter walked through the door . " hey babygirl , what's wrong " he asked as took off his shoes .

i let out a sigh . " i'm so sorry for how i act , i didn't realize how irritating it must be for you when i act out " i replied as savannah walked back into the room . as she stood in the doorway she noticed him then stood still . he glanced over at her , then at me . he nodded his head making his lips into a thin line . he then walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead . " count backwards from 10 before you do anything , your very impulsive " he whispered into my ear before leaving the room .

i closed my eyes and counted back from 10 then opened my eyes to see savannah had disappeared . i clenched my jaw , rolled my eyes , and held my breathe . i sat waiting to see if she went to the bathroom , went to charge her phone , something other than just really get up and leave .

i finished the rest of the episode we were watching of modern family . which was about 25 minutes left . she still hadn't returned so i got up and went to hunters room .
i opened the door and he was getting dressed . i smiled and closed the door getting his attention . my smile faded as i remembered i was gonna go pout and tell him my problem .

i trudged to the bed and flopped face down . i screamed and kicked my legs flailing my arms around . after i felt it was enough i flipped over and scooted to the head of the bed . i pouted and put my knees up to my chest as i wrapped my arms around me .

" what happened this time " he asked putting his pants on . i sighed before i answered .
" well i counted back from 10 with my eyes closed , then when i opened them she was gone . then i decided maybe she went to the bathroom or to get her phone or something so i watched the rest of the episode which was 25 minutes and she still didn't come back . so then i came in here " i said pouting still .

he walked over to the bed sitting down , motioning me to come over to his reach so i did .
" you just have to calm down and then once you've done that you should go find her . once you find her talk to her or if you feel you need to then punish her " he stated rubbing my back in a circular motion . i sighed before replying .
" what would you do if that were me "