chapter 23

as i began kissing her i felt her hips bucking under me . i let out a small chuckle and made my way down her body . i took off her black top and proceeded to make hickeys in a heart shape around her belly button .

after i made the last hickey to finish off the heart i took off her black Calvin Klein bra and  made my way down to her leggings . i played along the waistband of her leggings before taking them off . i kissed the waistband , kissed above it . her hips were bucking even more than before , so i took off the leggings slowly starting from the sides of the waistband and shimmying it down her soft and smooth legs . as i neared her feet i had to take the socks off because they were over the leggings . i quickly slipped the socks off her feet reveling her freshly painted nails . i then proceeded to take the leggings off completely . i made my way back up to her lips and kissed her passionately . we kissed so long our tongues were dancing for dominance . i clearly won . i then made my way down to her all black Calvin Klein panties playing with the waistband once again .

i slid my hand over her panties to find she was soaked . i smirked and opened her legs , kissing up her thighs across her soaked panties . she was whimpering with impatience but i continued to kiss along her thighs . i then slowly pulled along her waistband inching them down frustratingly slow . as i got to about mid thigh she kept bucking her hips higher and faster as i went , after i got to her knees i just pulled them off . i couldn't tease her without teasing myself .

i then opened her legs and slowly began to place warm air around her pussy . she was breathing very heavily at this point her ribs were showing as she inhaled , her back arched , and her hips began to move in a circle . i continued doing that for a good 3 minutes . once i got done with that , i kissed her lips and her clit while i rubbed up on her thighs .

her back arched , she was eager , frustrated , and was letting out soft moans . i felt her wetness around my lips and i knew i had to just go for it , so i did . i began lightly licking the clit in an up and down motion with my tongue , soon getting faster . then i stopped and just licked her clit with my whole tongue . she gasped as i then put warm air back around her pussy .

i then rubbed her clit with my finger , and her back arched , her toes curled , and she was letting out soft moans again . i then took it upon myself to just start sucking her clit dry . i sucked and sucked , her head flew back , her toes curled , and she was a moaning mess , trying to let out soft moans but they were loud .

she was close but not close enough at this point i just added a finger in her . after that her moans were louder than before , her head was still back , her toes curled even more , and her hands were gripping the sheets .

i kept going til she said the words . " i'm gonna cum , i'm going cum , i'm gonna cu-um "
she sounded so sweet and innocent when she said it. . " oh your gonna cum " i mocked taking my mouth off her clit . only fingering her now . " y-yeaa " she replied her face scrunching up .

then , i pulled my finger out . she groaned after i did , her hips started to buck very hard , she was shaking her head . " oh no , no " was all she said . her eyes were squeezed shut . she let out a frustrated scream .

i just stood there smirking as she glared at me . " and who do you think you might be looking at like that , because if it's me i will punish you for disrespectful behavior " i stated glaring back harder . her eyes narrowed and widened , then she looked down .
" sorry " she mumbled still breathing heavily .

i sat back on the bed next to her . " you did a very good job though baby " i cooed pulling her into a hug . we laid down cuddled up her still naked body around mine . while i traced the hickeys i had shaped into a heart around her belly button . i soon heard small snored escape her mouth as she's fallen asleep . i just admired her beauty as she slept so peacefully .

hehe , it's short i know . i've wanted to make a savannah and olivia smut scene so i did 🤪
anywho , this honestly made me want a gf 🏳️‍🌈
lmao contact me for the application 🤣
anyways , hope you guys enjoyed this chapter type thing and have a great morning / afternoon / night .

don't forget to vote , comment , and add to your reading lists ❤️