chapter 28

olivia's POV
" playroom , now " i smirked before getting out of her way . she quickly scurried off out the door , down the hallway . i smiled before figuring out what to do . i paced around the room , ' what would hunter do ' i thought to myself .
'probably do something torturous ' i thought sarcastically . " maybe a little bit of this and a little bit of that but just the right amount , just wing it " i said aloud before leaving the bedroom .

" just wing it , winging it isn't a good idea " i said softly second guessing myself . " just wing it " i snapped at myself . i took a deep breath and opened the door to the playroom . savannah was sitting in 1st position . " good girl " i praised making my way to the wall of whips and floggers and more . i grabbed a riding crop from the wall , turning on my heels back to savannah .

gently grazing the riding crop on her skin i walked around her still trying to figure out how wing it .
" up " i ordered . she stood up swiftly head still down . " over to the bed on your back legs open " i said motioning over . she obeyed hesitantly . she looked back at me with a questioning look . i nodded my head in reassurance before turning to get the big black cordless vibrator and some lube .

she looked confused but relaxed a little bit . " get comfy " i spoke , handing her the lube and vibrator . she just held them in her hands confused staring at me . " do you want to cum or not " i asked sitting in the chair across from the bed crossing my legs . " y-yea " she replied hesitantly . " then come on now , i don't want to be here all day " i rushed .

she shrugged and put the lube off to the side and went straight for the vibrator . i chuckled softly at how fast she went for it . slowly turning it on low she gently pressed it against her exposed pussy . only seconds later she was engulfed by the pleasure .

2 minutes later

she was a cute squirming moaning mess only minutes in . i watched as she curled her toes , bit her lip , rolled her eyes , and started twitching slightly . it brought me joy to watch her . her breathing got heavier and her moans got higher pitched . it was quiet for a second . " may i please cum " she asked out of breath . i smiled and calmly replied with " no " .

she groaned and curled her toes even further . " please , please may i cum " she begged again . " not yet " i calmly answered once again . " please " she whined . " you must be able to hold on for a while since your still begging and still have the vibrator going , you can wait a little bit longer " i stated with a smile . " i can't hold it , please may i cum " she begged again . " yes " i finally gave in . she finally came , apparently very hard . she screamed and twitched and shook for a few seconds .

once she was done she turned the vibrator off and set it aside , out of breath . still twitching every so often she smiled and let out a huge exhale . " thank you mistress " she sighed adjusting to the bed . " oh i'm not done yet baby , i'm not rewarding you for being disrespectful earlier . lay back down and get comfy your gonna be here for a while " i smirked getting up grabbing the handcuffs , duck tape and spreader bar .

she looked at me wide eyed closing her legs and back away on the bed . i saw out the corner out of my eye . " no , get back where you were this is your punishment " i ordered slightly irritated . she obeyed , slowly going back to where she was . " good girl " i praised walking back towards her .

i put the handcuffs on first connecting them on the bed frame . then the spreader bar . once her legs were kept open i grabbed the lube off to the side . dropping a few droplets of lube on her pussy . she gasped at the cold liquid then quietly exhaled . i smiled and grabbed the vibrator . i placed it on her pussy . " does that feel good " i asked turning it on low . she nodded her head unable to speak from the torturously low vibrations .

holding the vibrator in place i grabbed the duck tape pulling a start with my nail . it started coming up so i pulled it and wrapped it around the vibrator and her right inner thigh . she was rolling her eyes back and arching her back . after i was pleased with my work i grabbed the tape and lube putting them away then went back to the chair in front of the bed once again . " what do you want your safe word to be " i asked . " red " she replied breathing heavily . " use your safe word at anytime if you need to " i said compassionately smiling . " yes ma'am " she answered before going silent .

2 minutes later

" may i cum " she asked . " yes " i answered . after that i got up again and turned the vibration up slightly . she inhaled sharply before arching her back again . i made my way back to the chair and reseated myself . again she was arching her back , curling her toes , rolling her eyes , and grasping at the air .

" m-may i c-cum " she begged . " no "i said smugly . she groaned . " please please may i cum " she begged again right after . " no baby , wait " i cooed . " no - i need to cum please please please " she begged again . " definitely not , telling me no " i snarked .
" please " she begged once more . i kept quiet . " i can't - please " she yelled .

i remained quiet . she was shaking her wrists and squeezing her eyes closed tight .
" no no no no " she whined . our eyes met and her were scared . " please may i cum " she screamed begging . " i suppose " i answered slowly . her eyes relaxed . she screamed as she came for the second time . once she was panting again i got up and turned the vibration up a little more . reseating myself once again she hitched her breath . the vibration was half way up and she was breathing heavily once again . " may i cum " she begged . i kept quiet . " please " she whined .

still i kept quiet . i sensed the panic in her eyes . " please mistress may i cum " she pleaded . again i kept quiet but smirked this time . her eyes looked left to right then at me before shutting tightly . " please " she tried one more time . again i was silent .
" please may i cum " she cried out . i only moved positions in the chair staring at her .
" oh shikjfagh " she said with clenched fists . her breath was heavier than before and now her wrists were shaking around in the handcuffs . i got up once again to turn up the vibration . dragging my fingertips across her thighs and exposed chest i hummed in praise at her body . her body was getting sweaty so my touch was quick . i find sweat nasty so i'd rather not be touching it .

after i turned the vibration up i went to the ball gag drawer and picked out an all white one . picking it up and closing the drawer i made my way back over to savannah . she had her head back and eyes rolled back with her back arched . i smirked before dangling the ball gag in front of her face . her eyes popped towards the ball gag then towards me .

" do you want it " i asked with a smirk on my face . her eyes fluttered before answering .
" yes mistress " she huffed out of breath . " open baby " i praised with a smile . she obeyed and i gently placed the ball gag in her mouth , securing it around her head .
" since your speech obviously isn't going to be clear just slowly move your hand up and down 3 times to call red , ok " i suggested . she only nodded in response .

i hummed as i walked back to my chair and waited again . " don't cum without asking either " i joked knowing she couldn't speak clearly . " ha ha " she attempted to say , rolling her eyes . " did you just roll your eyes " i questioned crossing my legs . she quickly shook her head  . " mmm " i mumbled ignoring it .

**

after she came 5 times on the highest setting back to back i decided the punishment was over once i saw her eyes getting glossy . i turned the vibrator off and she sighed in relief followed by heavy breathing . then i grabbed scissors from the safety procession drawer next to the bed . walking back towards savannah i gently cut the duck tape softly pulling it off her skin . after the tape was off i uncuffed her wrists .  soon moving to the spreader bar unlocking that and putting it back . " i'm removing the ball gag last it really suites you " i complimented . she slowly got off the bed walking towards me . her eyes looked innocent and pure , i melted inside . i motioned for her to turn around , she obeyed without hesitation . unclasping the back of the ball gag i returned to infront of her to take it out . after the ball gag was out i handed it to savannah to go clean it .

once she left to go clean the ball gag i went to clean the vibrator .

**
we both fell asleep after our aftercare session watching pretty little liars .

hey , hope you enjoyed this short little chapter . again not unusual for me to take forever to upload a short chapter . anyway , make sure to comment , vote & follow me . have a good morning / afternoon / night . ❣️