chapter 22

as we pull into the parking lot i get a text from savannah . " i miss you already mommy " i was taken back by the name but maybe it will have a ring to it soon . i smiled at my phone which i guess made hunter suspicious .

" why are you so smiley " he asked more like a command though ." it's just savannah " i replied nonchalantly . he let out a muffled " hmff " type noise . " are you jealous " i teased getting off my phone . " why would i be jealous " he stated in a matter-of-fact type tone .

" your being difficult , let's just go " i replied playfully rolling my eyes . as we got out of the car and walking into the building we were stopped by noah who had abigail next to him holding some papers .

" bro , guess what ! we have a big business meeting while we're in italy tomorrow " noah stated emphasizing 'big' . " well then , bro , i guess we'll see what happenes tomorrow " hunter replied emphasizing 'bro' . i chuckled at it , but abigail was laughing uncontrollably .

i just gave her an odd look . she finally stopped pretending to wipe a tear from her eye .
" that was hilarious hunter " she stated touching all over him and in a irritating prissy tone .

" you trick ass bitch " i mumbled going to leave . " woah woah woah , where you going " he asked grabbing my arm . " i'm at work , where else would i be going " i replied sarcastically . " well your not gonna give me a kiss before you leave " he questioned . " i don't like kissing people who let dirty , trick ass bitches touch all over them , sorry " i answered staring right at abigail . then i turned to walk away . " get over here olivia " he yelled at me as i made my way to the elevator .

" i have to do my job , you can stay and let that dirty bitch touch on you , have fun " i yelled back as i pushed the elevator button . everyone in the lobby floor was watching as we had our little ... problem . the elevator opened and i waved at hunter as i got on . i let out a sigh as the door closed .

" yeah i'm in deep shit later " i mumbled to myself as the elevator kept going . as i got to my floor i made my way to the office . sitting down in my chair and opening my laptop i got another text from savannah . " how's work mistress " i again was taken back by the name . " are you just trying out different names , and good i guess , how is your day so far " i replied getting back to my work after .

i'd been doing my work for about 30 minutes now and abigail hadn't come in the room , nor did hunter or noah . i brushed it off and continued to do my work until i got another text from savannah . " hehe yeah , and it has been ok , but it would be better if you were here " " gee do i wish i was at home with you princess , works so boring "

i finished up what i needed to do and it's only been about 3 hours . i didn't have anything for next week , and nothing else from today . i took a deep breath and decided it would be best just to go to hunter and tell him i'm done with everything , then take the punishment for earlier . i texted savannah who would blow up my phone if i didn't answer her text the duration of my punishment .

" i'm not going to be able to answer your texts for a while princess " after i typed it and it sent i made my way to hunters office . the blinds were closed and the door was shut so either he wasn't in there or he was with someone who wasn't me .

taking a deep breath afraid of what i might witness behind the door . i knocked 3 times then heard a very low " come in " . i hesitated to open the door , but i did and made my way to the couch .

as i walked to the couch i felt hunters cold eyes staring at me with every moment i made . " sir , i have finished everything for the day " i stated with my head down .
" interesting , interesting " he mumbled as he looked at his watch . " well then since your done with your work , you can either apologize to abigail or take a punishment " he suggested but more like commanded . " can i just do neither " i asked with puppy dog eyes . he stood up and walked close to me . as he walked by me his hand made its way around my throat grasping it tightly . i let out a gasp which made him smirk .

" either apologize and nothing happens , or take a punishment for being difficult and disrespectful " he sadistically whispered into my ear . i took a while to think . either take a punishment and be the stupid petty bitch i am , or be a,scared little girl who apologizes to get out of a punishment . " if you punished me , how many would it be " i asked with a challenging tone .

he shook his head and sighed . " 45 , 35 for being disrespectful to her , and 10 for being difficult now " he clarified . " with what , and when " i asked thinking about taking the punishment . " dammit olivia " he sighed with frustration . i just shrugged my shoulders .

" hand , and now " he finally answered . i let out a "hmm" and he released his hand from around my throat . i was about to answer when he cut me off . " times up , go apologize to her , then come back and you'll get your punishment as well " he sounded angry so i hesitated to be challenging . " can i just apologize then go home without the punishment part " i asked hopeful he say yes .

* learned the hard way not to take a punishment when he's irritated *

he took a deep breath closing his eyes . " i suppose , i'll call charlotte to take you home " he suggested . " thank you sir " i replied waking to the door to find this stupid bitch .
i went to my office to get my phone and purse along with everything else i needed to go home . as i went to walk out , in walked satan himself . abigail .

" look your still a trick ass bitch but i do apologize for making a scene " i said walking out the door to hunters office . as i walked in he was on his computer . " did you apologize " he asked with an eyebrow raised . " yes i did , just a second ago actually " i replied getting on my phone .

" what'd you say to her " he asked through clenched teeth like i did something he didn't like . " i said , and i quote . " look , your still a trick ass bitch but i do apologize for making a scene " i finished with a smile . as i finished my quote hunter got a text saying charlotte was here .

" well i'll see you when you get home , then we'll have to say goodbye right after but anyways " i stated as i went to give him a goodbye kiss .

* fast forward to getting home *

we finally arrived at the house , i thanked charlotte for taking me home , then went to the door as she pulled out the driveway . i unlocked the door and walked into the house , kicking my shoes off and throwing my purse down . letting out a deep sigh i turned to the corner to go to the kitchen . as i as proceeding to the kitchen i spotted savannah go from her room to the bathroom . so i made my way to the fridge , grabbed a water , and went to my room . as i was walking down the hallway i bumped into savannah , quite literally . i was about to tell her to watch out but instead i just grabbed her hand pulling her into my room .

i shut the door and she walked to my bed . " did you do everything you were supposed to for the day " i asked grabbing sweat pants and a t-shirt from my dresser . " yea , well almost everything " she replied staring at me as i was changing .
" if you'd like to see more all you have to do is ask , it's not polite to stare " i chuckled making her blush and turn away .

i heard her mumble a " sorry " , all i did was sigh and grab a makeup wipe from my vanity . " what do you wanna do all week since hunters leaving " i asked pulling my hair up into a bun at the top of my head . " we can cuddle , eat , watch movies , cuddle more , eat more , sleep " she replied . " that's all you wanna do all week " i asked wiping my face off with the makeup wipe , turning to get my phone as well  . " well maybe you can touch me places i wouldn't let other people touch " she mumbled .

i smirked , threw away my makeup wipe and walked over to my bed next to savannah . i pushed her down on the bed gently to where it didn't hurt but dominant enough to where she knew i was in control . " if you want to be touched princess , all you have to do is ask " i said with a smirk on my face .

i then straddled myself over her stomach and began kissing her .

hehe sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger , and knowing my ass you probably won't know for about a week after reading this or so .

anyway , thank you all so much for reading !!

don't forget to vote , comment and add to readying lists . i love responding to your guys'  comments .

much love for you all 💓