chapter 10

i heard daddy come in to get my clothes and a new diaper . he laid them on the grey dresser later walking to my bed .
" i know your awake , c'mon get up let's go " he gently pressed . " no " i turned over . " let's get you dressed and go to work baby " he softly said . " hunter please leave me alone i'm not gonna tell you again " i said getting angry . " i'm not going to tell you again , get up or you'll be very sorry Ms.Elliott " he said to where you could hear his smirk .

i smiled to the wall not wanting him to see my blushing . " yes Mr.Elliott " i replied back getting up . after getting dressed in .. that below

so you couldn't see the diaper to well

so you couldn't see the diaper to well .
" how do you manage to have such a great fashion sense " i asked kissing him . " i don't you just look great in everything " he replied adjusting his suit . " you look good in everything too especially your Armani suit " i said rubbing my hand across pants purposely his dick .

" don't start something you can't finish baby " he warned with a smirk . " who says i can't finish it " i giggled . " your pussy when it can't cum and you can't finish yourself either " he smirked walking to the kitchen . i ran after him " that's not fair my pussy should cum if you can " i said earning a glare . " who's pussy " he growled sexily wiping his hands around my throat .

" mine " i said breathily . " mm is that so , maybe after work we can see who this pussy really belongs to . he growled again . " time for work we'll be late Mr.Elliott don't want that " i said escaping his grip . " no we don't " he mumbled . we walking to the car and all i heard from him was " mm mm mmm " like i was a snack but it was fun to listen to and feel loved .

" choose a car , any car " he said extending his arm waving it left to right twice . " that one " i said pointing to the all white Ferrari . " that one it is " he replied grabbing the keys .

" can i drive " i begged . " definitely
not " he replied and got into the car as i did the same . we got halfway to Elliott Enterprises when i felt i had to pee which i dreaded the most .

" oh by the way i'll be at a meeting all day so i won't be there but if you take your diaper off or use the bathroom you'll be spanked in front of everybody when i get back " he told me and my eyes widened .

" so if i have to go to the bathroom i use the diaper and if i take it off i get punished in front of all the employees and staff at double E " i reassured surprised . " yes Ms.Elliott " he calmly started . we made small talk the rest of the way and talked about work and how i'm supposed to respect abigail and everyone else which i understood .

" can't make any promises " i held my breath . " i didn't say actually like her but try your best to fake it " he suggested . " ok i guess i can do that " i huffed . " good girl and your shaking the car with your squirming . your wearing a diaper for s reason baby " he soothed . " i'm not peeing in a diaper i'll wait til the week is over to go pee " i joked . " ok less changing for me " he laughed .