chapter 11

i walk to the elevator making m way to the floor level . where i see noah talking to someone . he notices me and we have a short conversation . " hey noah " i say as i walk closer to him .
" oh hey olivia , is abigail being respectful now " he asked concerned .
" yea everything's fine now she actually covering for me while i go to lunch with hunter " i say trying to speed the conversation up so i don't keep hunter waiting . " oh that's good i'll catch you later " he said sorted through paper and walking away .

i head out the door and find the car we left in this morning. i walk towards it and even through the black tinted windows hunter can't stop eyeing me .
" hey babygirl " he says as i get in the car . " hi daddy " i squeal back because the seats hot on my thighs from the sun. " how was your day , did noah talk to abigail about her rudeness " he asked pulling out of the parking lot .

" yea she was crying when i walked back in the room " i said sympathetically . " well she shouldn't have disrespected you when you didn't do anything to her . the last part he asked like a question . " no , i didn't all i asked was for her to explain it . that's all then she wants to mock me like
" aww poor baby doesn't know what to do " i said mocking her voice . " so what did you do after that " he questioned with his eyebrow raised .

knowing i might get into trouble if i told him the whole thing i told him the short not so bad part of it . " i told her she doesn't want me talking to her as much as i don't want to but i just needed help on what to do " i sighed innocently . " mmm is that what really happened or are you telling me the shorter sweeter version so you dont get in trouble . he chuckled and glared .

" well there was a little more but i don't want to waste my precious time with you talking about that dumb biii- i mean girl " i corrected myself quickly .
" well we can talk about it when we get home then and if there's any punishment needed we can do it right then and there " he replied making me regret my decision quickly . changing the subject he asked about my diaper which made me upset . " speaking of punishment did you use the diaper or did you go to the bathroom " he glared as he asked . " well umm a little bit of both " i sighed ashamed in admitting it . " explain " he growled .

" well you see here i had to really pee but i didn't want to be in the office and pee in a diaper because well it was my first time using it i didn't know if it would leak or anything , so i walked to the bathroom and peed in it there " i said showing him the diaper .
" that's my good girl " he cooed as we pulled up to Portillo's .

i was upset because i didn't want to walk in with a cold wet diaper . " does baby need to be changed " he joked .
" it's not funny this is disgusting my dude on some real shit you need to change this nasty ass diaper you got me in over here " i said getting real ghetto which hunter had never seen before .
" there it is " he said laughing . " what " i questioned a sassy as i could with a diaper on , kinda hard to take me seriously but it was worth a shot .

" your mother said that when you get very annoyed you turn more authoritative as in to assure you make sure people understand your
irritation " he explained . " oh i did grow up on the south side of willowdale " i defended with no reason to . " i don't think that has anything to do with it " he said sarcastically . " can you just get a new diaper and i'll change in the bathroom " i whine . he does and we head inside the delicious smelling restaurant . i walked to the bathroom since the line was decently long . there were only 3 people in there so i quickly dashed into the closest stall to change the nasty diaper i was in .

as i stepped into the stall i heard mumbling from the girls . after they left i quickly changed the diaper . throwing it away i washed my hands and left the bathroom . daddy was still in line waiting but was closer than when i left .

Hunters POV
when olivia walked out of the bathroom she looked happier . i mean you can't really be happy wearing a diaper as punishment but we can lift the no sexual activity for the week rule she's to damn beautiful . she stood in line next to me and i had the protective urge . so i wrapped my arm around her back squeezing it hard making sure she understood she was mine .

we were two people away from the cashier . i felt people's eyes in her making me annoyed that they were looking at her . she is very beautiful though so i don't blame them but she's still mine . we finally got to the front of the line to order . we ordered , waiting on our lunch to be ready i had olivia go get us a seat . finally the food was done . i grabbed it and took it to the table we were at . i came back and some dude was trying to chat up olivia . i'm so glad she knew better she kept telling him she had a dominant and to leave her alone .
" leave our table " i harshly stated making olivia flinch . " your hunter elliott , owner of elliott enterprises " he said amazed . " yes now leave my submissive alone , if she tells you to leave then leave " i replied calmer than before .

after he left it was silent . we just ate our food . " i could've handled it sir " she mumbled . " don't mumble babygirl you know i hate that , and he clearly wasn't leaving you alone until i came to tell him to leave " i spoke with authority . " if you would've given me more time i could've " she said rolling her eyes . " olivia don't get yourself in trouble i don't want to spank you when we get home " i warned .

Olivia's POV
i didn't want to be spanked but i needed to get my point across . " i don't want to be spanked when we get home sir but i could've handled the situation myself without your help " i whined .
" babygirl i know you could've but he clearly wasn't listening so i helped you , now eat so you can get back to work your breaks almost over " he commanded pointing to my plate . i did as told and finished eating . when we both got done we cleaned the table down and left without a trace .

the drive back to the office was a awkward silence . which was soon to be broken . while driving hunter got a phone call from noah . he answered in the car speakers allowing me to listen too .

n : hey , hunter i just wanted to let you know abigail went home early she wasn't feeling well and olivia has a lot of angry people on her line

h : ok i hope abigail feels better soon but why are people mad at olivia

n : have no idea all abigail told me was people were pretty pissed with her scheduling

h : ok i'll find out why when we get back

n : alright dude hope everything's cool

h : yea me too later

n : later

" what'd you do " hunter asked annoyed . " nothing , i just scheduled meetings whenever it was best for people . i did everything right sir " i defended . " olivia god so help you if i find out otherwise , your ass will hurt for a while " he warned . making me nervous to find out what happened .