chapter 14

i heard shuffling footsteps around the laundry room door so i got behind the empty basket hoping to not be found .

the footsteps soon left so i decided to make a run for my room . tip-toeing out of my hiding spot i crept to the door and peered around the corner nobody so i opened it enough to slide out and close it like it was . to my luck savannah came around the corner first , then hunter .

my eyes went wide as i saw him but he didn't see me just yet . running to the door in that direction i went the longer way to get to my room . going to the left i ran around the corner running into savannah again this time hunter wasn't with her .

looking around to make sure hunter wasnt near i grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room just in time .

" you know your ass is going to be so sore , he's beyond pissed " she explained with another 'your gonna get it' expression . " shit i bet he is but i was having fun not like he didn't enjoy it " i whined in defense . " yea ok whatever " she said sarcastically .

" i hope he cools down before he finds me otherwise i'm really in deep shit " i sighed . " well him looking for you isn't going to help you any , alright well i gotta go otherwise it'll be both our asses " she chuckled in a nervous way before exiting .

FUCK FUCK FUUUCK

i walked to the stairway seeing. hunter fuming and pacing . i took a deep breath and walked down the stairs .
he glanced at me and his face turned soft when he saw my face . he took a deep breath and walked closer to me , i shifted uncomfortably getting nervous as he walked even closer . " you know what's going to happen now " he sighed rolling up his sleeves . " yes " i whimpered not making eye contact .

he raised an eyebrow at my answer which was wrong . " yes sir " i corrected a little louder . " crawl to me " he commanded and i did , not wanting to be in anymore trouble .

getting to him i looked at him from the floor and he was furious . he went to his chair he normally sat in when he spanked me . i sighed quietly and continued to look down .

" come over get up and walk the rest of the way " he sounded harsh . i stood up covering my butt with my hands as i walked towards him .

" olivia you know your getting punished covering your butt isn't gonna save you , uncover it now " he said with a low growl in his voice .

i slightly winced at his tone and did as told . i crawled over his lap before he said to and regretted everything i did before . " now olivia do you know why your being punished " he asked .
" yes , because i tied you up and did stuff " i said rolling my eyes but he couldn't see me .

" yes , now your going to get 25 spanks for not listening , 15 spanks for disobeying , and 20 more for disobeying your previous punishment " he stated putting his hand on my bated butt . " 60 spanks " i whined .

" do you need more " he warned slapping my thigh . " n-no sir " i sighed in defeat . " good , now you'll get 20 with my hand , 20 with the belt , and 20 with something else i have yet to decide .