chapter 9

* ding dong *
i opened the door and was greeted by abigail and noah . " abigail go over to the loveseat and kneel " he told her and she did as told . " yes sir " she replied giving me a stink face as she walked by . " i'm gonna slap the shit out of you again hoe " i mumbled .

" what was that " she asked extra loud smiling . " you hea - " i almost said . then i heard hunter clear his throat and i stopped . " nothing bitch " i sighed and rolled my eyes . realizing what i said i covered my mouth and looked down walking over to hunter kneeling next to him . while abigail started fake crying . yes , this bitch started fake crying in front of noah .

" can you be anymore of a lying whore " i groaned but loud enough so everyone could here . " Olivia stop it " hunter said through clenched teeth . noah didn't do anything but chuckle so i'm guessing he didn't care . " no ! bitch keeps making eyes at you while your at work and that's not ok with me " i yelled at hunter while noah looked over at abigail who stopped fake crying by now .

" your kidding right " noah asked angrily . " no and did she tell you she got her ass beat today at work for it
too " i asked walked towards her . " so you make eyes at another man then get your ass beat by his girl damn , right what you deserved and you'll get it worse at home trust me " he glared .

" i think we should leave abigail " noah suggested . " but we just got here " she whined earning a glare from noah and made her shut up real fast . " now abigail don't make me spank you right here " he warned . "  yeah whatever you won't spank me in front of them " she mocked . " abigail don't test me , now let's go " he spoke with a clenched jaw . " later Olivia , Huuunterrr " she dragged out his name for no reason at all . " bitch get the fuck out " i said shooing her put with one hand and gently leading noah out with the other. " don't let the door hit you in the way out " i mocked while slamming the door in her face .

hunter laughed at that but was mad , you could tell . " i know i'm in trouble but i really don't like her " i said before he could . " i figured but you need to be more respectful towards her " he cooed . " noah didn't seem to mind in fact he was happy i did it someone needs to show that skank her place " i defended . " watch it Olivia , and tomorrow when you go to work be nice or i will spank you and don't think i wont and embarrass you in front of everyone " he said patting my diapered butt while standing up .

it's about 6 so i was gonna make dinner but savannah was here to make dinner for us , savannah is the cook . " excuse me sir , anything specific for dinner tonight " she asked nervously like it was her first day . " nope i don't so ,
livi " he added point attention to me . i shook my head and savannah left the room .

we sat on the couch watching tv while dinner was being made . laying on his chest feeling is heartbeat was amazing . i felt so comforting and it made me feel safe it didn't even feel like an hour went by but it did and all i remember was the sound of his heartbeat before it was interrupted by savannah calling for dinner .

we went to the table and ate . while eating i couldn't stop staring at his beautifulness . he was perfect i never understood why he wanted me . i was just an average girl with a normal average life why did hunter elliott , a millionaire , want me . i was snapped out of my thoughts by hunter saying my name . " olivia " he repeated . " yes " i shakily said . " what were you think about " he asked . " why me , what was so special about me " i questioned .

" why not you . your perfect . your beautiful face and body are a plus but your personality is the most beautiful thing about you . your care for others is amazing , your sarcasm is hilarious " he said caressing my face and body kissing my forehead .

i blushed a deep shade of red . " you really mean it " i asked in a baby voice . " i've never meant anything more in my life " he soothed . we went back to the living room and i really wanted to have sex like no other . but i couldn't tell him because he'd just shut down because it's for my punishment .

i started wiggling around to try to get rid of my hornyness but i couldn't because of this stupid diaper . " what are you doing " he questioned with his eyebrow raised . " mmhm nothin " i frustratingly answer . " clearly your doing something what's wrong " he huffed . " i'm horny daddy " i whine still wiggling around in my chair . " aww is that so , is baby in need of cumming " he mocked . " it's not funny and this stupid diaper is making it impossible to do " i groan . " you know your not allowed to pleasure yourself without my permission " he sternly said .

" can you help me then please " i beg .
" baby you know your not allowed any sexual activity for a week " he corrected . " what am i supposed to do then " i plead . " i don't know but i do know you need to take a shower and get ready for bed " he suggested instead . " it's 8:30 i don't normally go to sleep until 9:30 maybe 10 . is this part of my punishment too " i pout .           " if you keep whining , pouting and caring on your gonna go to sleep and wake up with a bruised ass " he determined .

" fine " i growl . " when you get out of the shower come get me so i can put your diaper on and your pajamas " he told me kissing my forehead and smacking my ass as i walled away .

i took a shower and went to my room forgetting to get hunter . i put the pajamas on but the diaper was still sitting on the bed . hunter walked in
" you don't come get me " he sounded a little agitated . " i'm sorry i forgot " i mumbled . " why don't you have on your diaper " he irritatingly questioned . " i don't wanna wear it anymore " i whined . " i didn't ask if you did or didn't want to wear it lay down " he grumped . i laid down but continued to fight him . " i don't need to wear it please i'll be good i won't disobey you anymore please " i begged and whined and kicked but nothing but spanks . " stop fighting it won't make anything better for you " he yelled scaring me . after he put the diaper on me he put the pajamas on too and told me to go to bed but it was only 9 . although i love arguing i was in the position to , i was already in trouble .