chapter 8

hunter packed up his work things and we headed out but as we were waiting on the elevator i saw abigail . " bye fishy see you tomorrow " i bitched .
" i know your just mad hunter doesn't actually love you " she said smirking .

i lost my shit after that . she walked away saying it so i ran to slap the bitch i was halfway there when she turned around and someone grabbed me . i had my arms free so i slapped her and kicked whoever was holding me and i punched her over and over . i got on top of her punching and punching and punching until i got my anger out .

i let her stand up and she tried to hit me but i punched her extra hard this time and her nose started to bleed so i decided she had enough and went to leave while everyone stared in awe at what happened . the elevator closed so i pushed the bottom again .

" ugh your a bitch " she said wiping her nose finding blood . " what was that should i punch you again " i said trying to be tough . " yea hit me hoe you won't " she held her hands behind her back . i walked up to her slowly and turn to hunter . he shook his head in disapproval . making me quickly and painful slap her than walking back to him when he playfully slapped my ass while getting on the elevator .

after we left the building and got into the car he started laughing . "i love your sarcasm" he said pulling out of the parking lot .
" i loved slapping the bitch too did you see the way she was looking at you like i wasn't there " i said rolling my eyes .
" hey missy your not cussing her out anymore watch your language " he said nicely but warning . " sorry " i mumbled . " when we get home i have a surprise for you " he cooed .

we got home and parked the car in the garage while walking inside hunter put his keys in the tray while i walked into the living room . " c'mon let go to your room for your surprise " he spoke signaling me to come over .

we walked upstairs and  the door was closed which was odd . the door is never closed when we're not home it stays open . " open the door " he demanded . i did as told and it was a fucking childish ass baby ... diaper .

" no i don't know what weird kinky fetish fuckery you have goin on but i'm not wearing a fucking diaper " i started to get angry . " i think you forgot who your speaking to so watch yourself or you'll find yourself over my knee and this is your punishment for earlier " he explained in a irritated tone . " i'm not wearing a diaper in 18 " i calmed down . " you will because this is your punishment and you'll wear it with or without a bruised ass it's your
decision " he warned .

" i'll take a spanking but i'm not wearing a diaper " i said crossing my arms . " this isn't up for debate anymore Olivia " he said taking my arm and laying me on the bed . " i'm not wearing it " i kicked and kicked but all i got was many hard smacks on my thighs making me whine and squirm around . " Olivia Nichole Elliott " he yelled . i was shocked he's never said my full name but he also added his last name instead of mine . " what did you just say " i asked in amazement . he smirked at me but continued to take my clothes off .

i knew i couldn't do anything to stop him so i just covered my face with my hands . he put the diaper on it was soft but still highly embarrassing to wear .
" do you understand why your being punished like this " he asked patting my butt in the diaper . " yes sir " i sighed defeated . " what did you do to deserve this punishment " he asked again .

" i did something childish so your treating me like a child " i said beating around what he actually wants me to say . " yes but what did you do " he pressed . " i don't remember " i said not wanting to admit what happened .

" your struggling to admit what happened is the same reason you got yourself into this mess Olivia " he huffed . " i'm not very good at admitting wrong " i sighed . " clearly so how about now that you admitted your struggle with it now you can admit what you did wrong " he asked again .

" i disobeyed what you told me to do " i said still beating around the fact again .
" yes what did i tell you to do and you disobeyed " he continued to push .
" dammit hunter i had an accident " i irritatingly said . " these all week thank yourself " he said leaving . " no i'm sorry daddy please " i begged .
" did you just tell me no " he questioned . " uh n-no i was just suggesting " i defended . " get a shirt and meet me in the living room " he said leaving the room closing the door .
" ugh i fucking ughh " i screamed .

" are you looking for a spanking too " he yelled through the door . " no sir " i said back quickly grabbing a shirt and going downstairs to meet him .

"let's talk about your attitude " he started . " what about it " i breathed out annoyed . " your attitude will get you into a lot of trouble if you don't learn to fix it " he stated glaring at me . " yea whatever i'm already in a diaper my attitude is beyond normal and it's all your fault " i pouted . " your whining is a problem too I've let it slide for a while now but i really hate it when you do so your gonna stop . he declared .

" i see where you're coming from but it won't happen " i replied . " yes it will or you'll have a bruised ass everyday til you do " he stressed . my eyes widened . " you'll wear these diapers 7 days more if we need to from today til Sunday and you'll use them and really understand what you did wrong " he decided .

" yes sir " i groaned . " also you start work tomorrow and you'll be with abigail " he tried to say muffled . " no i'm not working in the same office as her . i'm not fucking kidding get me another office if you really want me to work there " i argued with him . " i don't like your tone but i understand i'll try to find another office for you on my floor " he said stressed .

" c'mere you seem stressed " i signaled for him to come over . he did and i laid him down and started kissing him and playing with his hair . taking his shirt off and fiddling with pants . " baby no sex for you as part of your
punishment " he said kissing me .
" what no that's not fair " i pouted .

" shouldn't have disobeyed and disrespected me today " he chuckled .
" i said sorry and your punishing me even further by not having fun with
me " i whined . " stop that whining Olivia " he warned . " oh i get it you don't like my body . you don't think i'm pretty anymore " i pointed out .
" what did you say " he yelled .
" you don't want to have sex with me because you don't think my body is pretty anymore . i whined again .
" i love you and your body you know that but your punishment is no sexual activity for a week " he assured while giving me tightly . " you really love everything about me " i questioned .
" i love your personality , your beautiful face and body too everything about you is so adorable and lovable " he said with the biggest smile on his face . i blushes a dark shade of red and hugged him very tightly .

" ok baby go get some pants on we have some company coming over " he told me patting my diapered butt .
" who's coming over " i asked
" my friend noah and his sub abigail " he muffled the last part .
" abigail as in the bitch who was making eyes at you earlier " i yelled .
" yes but only because i need to talk to noah about some stuff " he assured me .
" if she makes eyes at you i'm gonna bear her ass again and in front of noah and make her feel ashamed " i scoffed .
" no you won't you'll be on your best behavior and if you aren't i'll spank your diapered ass in front of them and after they leave it'll be worse understood " he commanded.
" ugh yea sir " i groaned .