chapter 6

Olivia's POV
walking back to the kitchen to make dinner i realized i had to behave myself because i would have to be with him for the rest of my life . which is gonna be hell for both of us if i don't listen . after the steaks were finished we sat and ate dinner together even though i was in a lot of pain i managed .

it was around 7 so we had time to kill before we went to bed . i've also already been spanked twice today which isn't good for me . daddy helped me with the dishes because i cooked and it was a lot quicker so we could watch a movie together before bed .

while finishing up fist fight i was getting sleepy so daddy carried me to my room and undressed me to only panties then pulled out black frilly lose short with a matching top . i tossed and turned naked and cold trying to get comfy then daddy flipped me back over towards him putting the clothes on me and tucking me into bed . i heard the door close and fell fast asleep within seconds .

Hunter's POV
i put her pajamas on her beautiful body and tucked her into bed . after leaving her room i slumped back to mine and fell asleep too .

the next morning was Monday and i was woken up by my alarm to get up for work . i groan but get up and get ready . it was now 8:30 and i wanted to take Olivia with me so i walked downstairs and made her a fruit bowl with apples , strawberries , cherries , and honeydew . after i made it i walked up to her room and got her clothes out . nothing to revealing though so i just chose a simple grey and white Calvin Klein bra and pantie set with a simple black tee and some light blue jeans with all white slip-on vans .

gently i shook her trying to not start the day off badly but she wasn't budging . " Olivia , get up babygirl " i tried . still didn't work so i pulled her blankets off and undressed her while she was still asleep . i put the new clothes in her and carried her and her fruit bowl out to the car . and that's when she started to wake up .

" w-where are we going " she said worried . " don't worry baby we're going to my work " i assured . " oh ok we're do you work " he spoke eating her fruit bowl . " Elliot Enterprises " i stated pulling into Starbucks . " what do you want " i asked before we pulled to the order taking thing . " umm hot chocolate is fine " she said with food in her mouth . " ok that's gross don't do that " i said pulling up to order .

after we got our drinks we headed to Elliott Enterprises . " wow this is were you work " she sounded amazed . " haha no baby i own this " i replied . " if you own it who's Elliott then " she questioned . " i am " i retorted . " i thought your name was hunter " she flinched after she said it . " no need to worry baby i know what you meant . and yes , it is but my last name is Elliott "  i said pulling into the parking lot . " oh wow i suck at understanding things " she sighed .

Olivia's POV
we pulled up to masters building . he grabbed my hand and we walked past a huge sign with " Elliott Enterprises " in big neon red letters . as we walked in master was greeted by everybody . telling people what to do and rescheduling meetings . when everybody was finally done talking we got on an elevator and went to the 29th floor to his office .

" how about i show you around since you'll be here quite often " master said walking out of the elevator . " how many floors does this building have " i asked still walking around . " 29 dear that's where we are right now " he stated as calm as ever . " do i still have to call you master here " i whispered not wanting everybody to here . " dear we live in Willowdale , every man has a submissive by 18 they know why your here " he chuckled . " so that's a yes " i said searching around .
" yes it is babygirl now let's go to my office really quick " he spoke grabbing my hand and walking to his office .

" oh a tv where's the remote " i asked excitedly . he pointed to his desk and i grabbed it turning the tv on and channel surfing . soon i found riverdale on netflix and started watching it . master was doing work stuff so i just relaxed . soon i felt that i had to go to the bathroom but he was busy so i didn't want to bother him . i started to fidget to try to forget about it . i guess master started to notice . " dear what's wrong " he asked concerned . " mmm n-nothing sir " i said with my legs crossed tightly . " then come here please " he said testing me .
" y-yes sir " i said trying to get up .
" baby i know you have to go to the bathroom " he cooed . " no i don't , you can finish your work stuff i'm fine " i held my breath . " it's down the hall 3 doors down on the right " he said pointing . " i don't have to go i told you " i didn't want to admit it . " ok well then go get me something from the vending machine. it's the room with glass doors 3 doors past the bathroom " he said handing me 2 dollars . " w-what do you want " i asked still crossing my legs . " you to go to the bathroom before you piss on my floor and get yourself in trouble then get yourself something " he said pointing to the door .

i do as told and go to the vending machine but i feel like getting on his nerves today so i don't go to the bathroom but barely walk back with some skittles . " dammit Olivia i said go to the bathroom " he was getting irritated . " i told you i don't have to " i felt a trickle come out . i was scared to death i didn't want to pee on myself or on his furniture all i wanted to do was piss him off . " Olivia i told you to go to the bathroom " he was still irritated but not mad yet . " i said i don't have to g-go " i said crossing my legs and going to the next episode of Riverdale . " Olivia i need you to go to the bathroom before you piss yourself and in my office . if you do you'll wish you didn't when we get home " he was frustrated .

plans working

i still wanted to be a pain in the ass but the pain was gonna be in my ass if i didn't go but i couldn't at this point . " mmm daddy " i whined . " Olivia go to the bathroom " he whined frustrated . " i-i can't daddy " i kept whining . " Olivia stop whining and you should've just went when i told you to go " he was getting mad . " i know i'm sorry but i don't wanna have an accident on the floor " i said trying not to whine .
" well then get your ass up and go " he was mad .

i slowly tried to stand up but that was a bad idea . all the pee built up and came flooding down my legs soaking everything . my panties , pants , shoes , daddy's rug , wood floors . all i could do was stand there and cry . fear for my ass definitely but also fear for what's gonna happen when we get home and fear for his reaction now .