chapter 4

i woke up around 5 and master was still asleep. so i tiptoed out of bed trying not to wake him up. the wood flooring was very cold. so i hurried to the door and slipped out without a peep. i walked down the hallway to my room and i still can't get over how beautiful it was. i opened the dresser and got a pair of black and grey panties with the matching bra. walking to the closet i pulled out a cute coral short sleeve and some black leggings with some grey and black socks.

walking out of the room leaving the clothes on my bed, i went to the linen closet grabbed a towel and washcloth. then, walking to the bathroom and starting the shower and getting in. washing my body and hair quickly wanting to get dressed and eat. i turned the water off and dried off with the towel walking out of the steamy bathroom through the freezing house to my bedroom quickly throwing on the clothes before grabbing the blue hairbrush on my nightstand brushing out my soaked hair. tying my hair up into a bun.

walking down the stairs i was starving so i grabbed the keys and went to daddy's car. planning to go to the grocery store to get some fruit. i got in and drove around trying to find this damn store since i wasn't familiar with the city. i finally found it after driving past it 10 times. i walked in forgetting i didn't have money for it so i walked back out searching the car up and down. finding it in the glove compartment i walked back in and decided i was going to make dinner to. i got my fruits and steaks with candy. i walked to the register everything in hand. pay, go back to the car and go home.

parking in the garage and grabbing the bags i walk in as slowly and quietly as possible apparently it was quiet enough because hunter was sitting in the dining room waiting for me to get my ass beat. i tried to be all cute and try and get out of trouble but it wasn't working.

"where have you been young lady" he sounded very upset. "oh um i went to the store to get dinner and fruit" i said still trying to get out of trouble. "i see that babygirl but your still in trouble for leaving without permission even though your trying to be cute and all" he said then left. i stayed and put the groceries up as i did so i heard footsteps coming back down the stairs.

"living rom kneel don't make eye contact now" he commanded. i did as told, i went to the living room knelt with my head low and hands folded. master soon came next to me sitting in his chair i've only seen him sit in when spanking me. he patted his lap signaling for me to go over it. i did and my leggings and panties came off and the first smack rained down like he was swatting a fly off.
SMACK "ahh"
"count" he spoke
SMACK "ahaaoww one"
SMACK "mmmhmm two"
SMACK "dhsisjwk three"
SMACK "holy four"
SMACK "five"
SMACK "s-siiix"
SMACK "sevennnn"
SMACK "sh - eight"
SMACK "nnnine"
SMACK "fuuu t-ten"
SMACK "fuck e-el - eleven"
"what's you just say" he angrily questioned
"uhh eleven" i also questioned
"no did you just cuss while getting a spanking" he said almost like you could here his smirk
"i dont remember sir" i shakily replied
"oh well i guess i don't number what number we left on start back from one" he commanded.
"b-but it hurts dadddy" i whine .
"are you whining and talking back" he said smirking.
"n-no i was just saying" i compromised
"well your compromising sounds like whining and back talking. you know the rules, now stop it" he said through clenched teeth.
"yes sir" i sighed with defeat
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
they came down hard and fast. to fast for me to make noise. after they were done i was lifted off his lap and shooed away to make dinner.

hope you enjoy this new chapter. have a good morning / afternoon / night.