chapter 15

SMACK
i gasped from the impact of the hit which was pretty intense may i add .
" your to quiet for my liking , count and thank me " he commanded . slowly letting out a shaky sigh and nodding he rained down another smack .

SMACK " tahh , one thank you sir "
SMACK " ouch , two thank you sir "
SMACK " mmm , three thank you sir "

and he continued til 20 , but by 10 i was a sobbing stuttering mess . god do i regret everything right now , along for the month i won't be able to sit properly .

by 20 he let me up to stand in the corner in our room for 20 minutes while my button was still stinging and he went to grab the belt . i heard him come back to the room with the belt a few seconds after i was put in time out . after hearing fumbling and a couple 'hmm's ' , my 20 minutes we're finally up and i went over the bed waiting for hunter to proceed with my deserved punishment .

i sighed as he gestured for me to put myself over the bed . i did with irritation but didnt show it . finally after a couple seconds of uncomfortable silence he broke it .
" now your going to get this 20 for disobeying your first punishment " he spoke clear and sternly . i nodded and braced myself .

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

they were fast but still stung even worse than the first set . i was on the verge of tears but they were to quick to actually have them overflow .

i was picked up in a swift movement being placed in hunters lap gently . that regret of what i did hit and tears began to overflow onto hunters shoulder . along with all the sniffling and eye wiping , hunter pulled me closer which felt nice .

" i'm so sorry sir " i pleaded . " i know babygirl " he cooed as he sat me down gently on my stomach , leaving into the bathroom to get the lotion and aspirin . returning , he grabbed the water bottle from the side of the bed and handing it , and the aspirin to me .

as i took the medication he started applying the lotion to my extremely bruised bottom, which was nice and cool i let out a sigh of relief as the pain was replaced . i stood up after , while he went to his dresser drawer grabbing his t-shirt i loved wearing . tossing it to me across the room , he put the aspirin away as i put the shirt on .

" can we cuddle and watch movies now sir " i asked with puppy dog eyes . " which
movie " he asked suspiciously . " a Disney one " i persuaded . " sure why not " he sighed in defeat . we cuddled and watched Disney movies until we fell asleep  .

i'm so sorry it took so long to update ! i was busy with school and dumbass people at school 🙄 anyways enough with the excuses , i hope you guys really like this chapter , i know it was short but i wanted to keep all the supporting people of this story happy so here you go ! comment , vote , and add to your reading lists !!!