"What don't you like and why is N'Ming's arm my Yo?"

Pha is here!

I excitedly turn to see him, and Ming quickly withdraws his arm from me. I'm also sure that Ming is looking for Kit. After Ming's little confession, I can't help but to notice that Ming is constantly looking for or looking at Kit when he is around. The countdown has begun and I'm wondering exactly what Ming's game plan is. Will he be direct and immediately try to win Kit over, or will he go the round about way and try to win him that way. Either way, I think Ming is going to have a little harder time than what he thinks he will. I have never seen Kit date a guy and Ming may just be fighting a losing battle if Kit isn't even into guys.

To me, the first thing is to find out if Kit would ever think of dating a guy and then proceed from there, but I don't have any idea what is running through Ming's head. I'm too scared to know what he is actually thinking.

But right now, Pha is here and he is my main focus.

A smile instantly pops onto my face. "P'Pha!"

Before I can say anything else, Shane interrupts me. "P'Pha, tell Yo that it isn't that bad to be selected as his department's moon. Ming was trying to tell him that he will be there too and that Yo won't be alone, but Yo thinks that it is the end of the world."

A smile slowly spreads across Pha's face as he turns to look at me. "You are the science moon?"

I slowly nod. "But I don't want it."

He wraps his arms around me and coos, "But I will be there too. This is perfect. Now, I don't have to go for hours without seeing you. I was really dreading this year's competition, but now, I'm fine. My baby is going to be there too."

Well, I guess if it makes Pha happy then it can't be all that bad, right. I slowly let my hatred for it melt away as Pha's happiness for me being a moon takes over. If Pha is happy, then I'm happy too.

Pha quickly pecks my cheek and then looks at Ming. "So, N'Ming, you are the engineering moon?"

Ming smiles and nods. "Yes, and I'm so excited."

Beam chuckles, "If I remember right, N'Ming, you were a playboy in high school. Being a moon will definitely increase your odds of getting girls' number, but don't let it go to your head. Ai'Pha still has people swooning over him everywhere we go."

Shane snorts, "I don't think the competition had anything to do with it. I wasn't there in high school when you P's were, but from the stories I heard, the three of you were worshipped. I know that Ming had a huge following too, but nothing like the three of you."

Kit huffs, "Worshipped? I wouldn't necessarily say that we were worshipped, but we always seemed to have people following us everywhere we went. Even now, we can't hardly go anywhere without someone posting something about it on university forum."

Beam smiles, "Or on our fan page."

Shocked, Shane chimes, "Wow! You have your own fan page now?"

Beam smiles even wider and nods. "Yep. Almost as soon as we got here, someone formed a fan page where they record everything about us, so if we stay in one place too long, people will start arriving. I'm sure that you nongs will have one too, if you don't already."

Wow! People are crazy. Who in the world would want to follow us around? Okay, we can be pretty funny from time to time, but that isn't a reason to follow us around. Really. People need to get a life.

Ming quickly chirps, "Do you think so?" Ming quickly turns towards me and eagerly pats my arm. "Yo, that will definitely help us in the moon competition. This is great!"