narr-73-ation

Mulai dari awal

wonyoung swore that her heart throbbed faster, but she denied it. once again.

"I want to keep it brief, because I really can't properly express it into words,"

"But i'm more than sure, Wonyoung."

"I love you."

and that's it.

wonyoung's definitely sure that she's fallen in love once again, with her heart filled with stars, and her stomach felt like a garden of butterflies.

"I'd do everything to keep you, Jang Wonyoung. I want to fight for us whatever it takes,"

"Just to be with you."

wonyoung felt it once again.

so she wished that she could keep this feeling forever, too.

but she chose not to.

she loves yujin more than anything else, she's ready, but she doesn't want her to be hurt.

"I love you too."

yujin felt the same. so she hugged her, feeling really grateful.

and in love.

but she didn't feel her hugging her back.

she felt warm tears instead.

"H-Hey, why-"

"Pero wag. Mahulog ka sa t-tamang tao, please lang,"

"I don't deserve it, Yujin."

"A-Ayoko rin kitang nakikitang nasasaktan,"

yujin was about to pull out from their hug but then,

wonyoung hugged her back.

tight.

"Ayokong masaktan ka dahil lang sa akin."

"Y-You deserve better."

yujin forcefully pulled away.

she knew that she's mad.

yujin harshly stood up, and kept slamming her knuckles onto the table.

she just wanted her pains to stop.

"BULLSHIT!"

she punched the material one last time, and warm liquid started to pour out from her eyes.

with her ragged breath, she still wanted to knock some sense to her.

she wanted to know her reason why.

"T-Tell me, ano yung dahilan?"

"Incompetent ba ako? Ganon?"

"Tsaka anong pinagsasabi mong tamang tao, ha?"

"PUTANGINA WONYOUNG, SINONG TAMANG TAO?!"

yujin's cries went softer, as she felt a pair of hands on top of hers. but then, wonyoung hugged her again.

"I-Ikaw yon, W-Wonyoung.."

"Ikaw y-yung gusto ko-"

the next thing they knew, wonyoung's pair of lips were on yujin's.

it was short, and meaningful.

a kiss filled with troubled emotions, and the unnoticed, tad feeling of excitement.

they found comfort with each other.

but as if she didn't knew what they were doing, wonyoung abruptly pulled away, flustered.

and left.

without a word.

-

n o t e

sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, hehehehhzhe and sorry for the very very long wait (again) !!

anyways, please read and support the story that lil-meow and i made!! btw, the story is published in my account!!

tsaka may bago akong naisip, for anyone na gusto idiscuss yung story, may mga tanong or like kausapin lang ako kKSJSK just message me!! any decent messages are welcome 🤩